• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

It's disappointing my QB might be the second best defensive player on the team and how often he gets to demonstrate it!

Crisco

Banned
cam-newton-blocks-lance-briggs.gif

RBH

As I said, Falcons deserved the win. You can't understand how a ten yard hold going uncalled on a game changing play is frustrating though?

Of course I can see how it's frustrating, but there were many "game changing" plays throughout the course of the game that it seems silly to focus on just that one as the reason the game swung in favor of the Falcons.

Ill talk shit every week :).

Fuck the Falcons!
And all of us will enjoy seeing it blow up in your face every week (like on Monday). :)

5 days later, and you guys are that sensitive about a simple gif?

Come on.

Certain people like Pepiope were talking shit the entire week and saying how the Falcons had no chance against the Eagles, yet I kept my mouth shut and let the game play itself out. Made it that much more satisfying.
I am just surprised that with all the good plays they made you would pick such a shitty one to use to rub it in.

RBH

I am just surprised that with all the good plays they made you would pick such a shitty one to use to rub it in.

I wasn't "rubbing it in", good lord. I was just happy with the way Coleman ran on Monday (a competent running game is something I haven't seen in awhile from the Falcons) and used that since it was the most prominent example. I didn't even notice the holding until now, honestly.

Eagles-GAF needs to settle down.

squicken

Atlanta just happened to run a draw right where Davis had called a stunt. All the time you see those draws and groan at the offense giving up. Yeah, the hold sucked, but it was also fortuitous (and well executed) for ATL.

I still feel that ESPN piece was correct. The Eagles' offense and defense outplayed the Falcons but the special teams and dropped INTs doomed them. Yes, those are part of football. They are also very volatile week to week

I'd lay the points versus DAL. Mostly b/c I think DAL will feel lucky from last week and Philly a bit peeved. But also, b/c if Philly loses, things could get bad there

Guess I'll watch College today. Got nothing else to do.

Good. Goood.
Of course I can see how it's frustrating, but there were many "game changing" plays throughout the course of the game that it seems silly to focus on just that one as the reason the game swung in favor of the Falcons.

And all of us will enjoy seeing it blow up in your face every week (like on Monday). :)

Just wait. All it is is one step wrong RBH for Bradford and then here comes the Sanchize baby.

http://youtu.be/owzhYNcd4OM

I wasn't "rubbing it in", good lord. I was just happy with the way Coleman ran on Monday (a competent running game is something I haven't seen in awhile from the Falcons) and used that since it was the most prominent example. I didn't even notice the holding until now, honestly.

Eagles-GAF needs to settle down.

But Chip is a genius RBH.. If they are shown to actually be fallible.. Their minds can't handle it.

squicken

I thought the Giants had bad safeties

they are going to be missing both of their starting safeties, with Nate Allen placed on short-term injured reserve and Charles Woodson likely out with a dislocated shoulder. Oakland is going to start Taylor Mays, who was cut at the end of camp and didn’t catch on anywhere, alongside Keenan Lambert, who was acquired off waivers from the Seahawks last week. No way this can fail!

The 9ers haven't been the same since that game

we made the superbowl that year tho. if we weren't the same, wouldn't we have imploded and lost in the first playoff game or not made the playoffs at all?

p.s.

in other news, i'm so fucking sick of these "U WON'T BELIEVE WHAT LETTER THIS MOM LEFT ON THE FRIDGE 2 HER KIDS WHO WOULDN'T CLEAN THEIR ROOM: SHE USES THE BASE OF ICE ICE BABY BUT REPLACES THE WORDS WITH WORDS RELEVANT TO THE KIDS CLEANING THEIR ROOM", "THIS DAD WROTE A CHECK 2 HIS KID USING COMMON CORE MATH!" "THIS MOM LET HER SON DRESS HER FOR WORK FOR 7 WEEKS IN A ROW!", "THIS DAD DRESSED LIKE BATMAN 4 HIS KIDS EVERY DAY!" stories. the only reason i have facebook is to keep up with band tours and new albums and i have to be bombarded with this stupid shit. maybe i should just start blocking people

Spinluck

A) It's not a tackle if the guy hasn't got the ball.

B) It's terrible technique, observe how he just dives headfirst into the guys hip, snapping his own head back and risking injury to himself like a fool.

It would have been if the guy didn't pitch it.

Also this is still better than most of our soft ass defense.

Spinluck

There isn't any doubt in my mind that Luck would make a good inside backer or box safety.

He could have played in the leather helmet era where guys commonly played on both sides of the ball.

I am sure Bionic and DK can recall those days like it was yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom