• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Dalton you better not screw this up!
cause you got a 2 good running backs out for blood..
So you better not screw this up!
Oh also memories from Their 2014 Monday Night Football Game against Denver :D
hill1.0.gif

cdyhybrid

What if DraftKings is bigger than the game?

What if Roger Goodell created a monster he can no longer control in fantasy football?

What if Matthew Stafford wasn't fat?

What if Tony Romo would have held onto that field goal snap?

What if Drew Bledsoe's spleen didn't explode?

What if Jerry Rice didn't wear Stickum?

What if Scam never stole that laptop and ended up sitting on the bench behind Tebow his entire college career?

What if Scam never stole that laptop and ended up sitting on the bench behind Tebow his entire college career?

What if Marshawn Lynch ran the ball?

What if Antwaan Randle El threw the ball out of bounds instead of for a touchdown?

But to answer your question, the Panthers probably would have done something really stupid like take Blaine Gabbert number one and they'd be stuck in the Brownsesque perpetual reset cycle.

Thank God Cam got out of that hellhouse in Florida with bad influences like murderers and drug addicts and turned his life around. Thank Him indeed

ACE 1991

Iggles better win tomorrow god dammit. If they can't win an important game against a beat up Dallas team I'm gonna be salty as fuck.

Can't squeee right now, to depressed returning the dog tomorrow. Sadly it's the right choice for both her and us. So if I'm more of an ass then usual, assume that's why. I guess I'll make a new kave gif to cheer myself up now.
Sorry, man. Had to return a dog for similar reasons way back when. Sucked.

Slap a gata face on that Jags dog and cheer us all up, breh.

Iggles better win tomorrow god dammit. If they can't win an important game against a beat up Dallas team I'm gonna be salty as fuck.

I can't wait for the 3/4 point of the season to come along, the Rams are cementing their spot in the playoffs and the Eagles are struggling for .500. The amount of salt and Chip Kelly hate will be fucking glorious.

I can't wait for the 3/4 point of the season to come along, the Rams are cementing their spot in the playoffs and the Eagles are struggling for .500. The amount of salt and Chip Kelly hate will be fucking glorious.
It would be worth missing the playoffs this year to never have to have Foles start another game for the Eagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom