• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at him go

luck-int-tackle-1-6-1311.gif

Wouldn't have to make a tackle if he didn't overthrow his punt coverage.

Beach

The worst is when that one game that dominates the coverage map is shown on Red Zone constantly.

*The only bad thing about Red Zone. Literally the best thing to happen to football in a while.

You will watch that damn game and you will like it.

Well seems I might not have a choice to miss the game, the dog my parents adopted might be to much for them to handle (I work part time and go to school 4 days a week so I have little time for the dog) so they might return it tomorrow. So I will have a good reason to miss the game if that does happen.

cdyhybrid

Well seems I might not have a choice to miss the game, the dog my parents adopted might be to much for them to handle (I work part time and go to school 4 days a week so I have little time for the dog) so they might return it tomorrow. So I will have a good reason to miss the game if that does happen.

Watch the game with the dog! Indoctrinate him/her into Jags fandom.

ehTzpW8.jpg

Kiryu

Is this right place for me to ask for your fantasy football opinion on my fantasy football team? I am up against my friend in my league.

I want to ask if I should run B. Sankey or T. Mason (on bench)?

Thanks in advance :)

There is a dedicated fantasy football thread in off-topic where you'd have better luck

EDIT: link
NFL 2015 Week 3 OT: We Don't Give a Shit About Your Fantasy Team

FTF

I'm really surprised that CBS made Cincinnati/San Diego their top game of the week instead of New England/Buffalo.

Have Sunday ticket so I'm set, but yeah that's a dumb decision. Pats/Bills would get much higher ratings.

What if DraftKings is bigger than the game?

What if Roger Goodell created a monster he can no longer control in fantasy football?

What if Matthew Stafford wasn't fat?

What if Tony Romo would have held onto that field goal snap?

What if Drew Bledsoe's spleen didn't explode?

What if Jerry Rice didn't wear Stickum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom