• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been if the guy didn't pitch it.

Also this is still better than most of our soft ass defense.

This is like being the least dishonest Pats fan, best Browns QB or smartest member of the Gata clan. It may be true but it's not something you should be shouting about in public.

MRSA

Banned
ug1zDUyh.jpg

Striker

So is Cardale Jones the Vince Young "He just wins games!" type of player? Where in this case he's on a loaded team.

Now Elliot fumbles because of a poor handoff on 4th & 1.

So is Cardale Jones the Vince Young "He just wins games!" type of player? Where in this case he's on a loaded team.

Now Elliot fumbles because of a poor handoff on 4th & 1.

Vince was actually a great college player, his basic ass game was just never going to translate over to the NFL. Cardale is more like Jamarcus, living off the fumes of one great game.

brentech

.@AlbertBreer: From @RapSheet and I -- In addition his sprained MCL, Packers OT Bryan Bulaga also needs meniscus repair. Could be out a while.

I'm convinced Bulaga is made of plastic.

Striker

Vince was actually a great college player, his basic ass game was just never going to translate over to the NFL. Cardale is more like Jamarcus, living off the fumes of one great game.
Oh, yeah I know college Vince was great. But in the pros, it felt like he never really did anything but they would somehow still end up winning. The Titans teams he was on were fairly good at that point, too (for example, a Kerry Collins-led team went 13-3!).

Was Cardale projected to go into the 1st last year had he went in? I wouldn't suspect he goes ahead of Winston or Mariota. Maybe Cleve jumped on him in the last 1st.

Oh, yeah I know college Vince was great. But in the pros, it felt like he never really did anything but they would somehow still end up winning. The Titans teams he was on were fairly good at that point, too (for example, a Kerry Collins-led team went 13-3!).

Was Cardale projected to go into the 1st last year had he went in? I wouldn't suspect he goes ahead of Winston or Mariota. Maybe Cleve jumped on him in the last 1st.

There were rumblings he would go in the mid to late first. I'm sure somebody would have fallen in love with him...and regretted it

Honestly I still think Vince could have made it if he put the mental work in.

Cardale...eh, he has the arm but I just don't see him making it in the NFL. We'll see. He's smarter than Vince.

zychi

Banned
ND just lost a defensive player because he doesnt know how to celebrate a 3rd down stop. Act like you've been there before. Idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom