• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone in here know anyone that actually uses DraftKings or FanDuel?

I have a friend who moved over to daily fantasy from online poker because the latter is getting more heavily regulated. "Fantasy" gambling is like the ultimate loop-hole right now.

Striker

Giants 101 & #8207;@Giants_101
Cooper Taylor, Jon Beason, Victor Cruz, Bobby Hart, Markus Kuhn, Daniel Fells and Owa Odighizuwa are inactive.
Giants inactives.

Unga at MLB again, Jenkins slides back in at DT, and Selvie/Wynn starts at RDE. Jerome Cunningham plays instead at TE.

RBH

Nothing about the Giants impresses me that much, so as long as they can contain Beckham and get the usual big game from Julio, I feel good about Atlanta's chances today. Will be rooting for them so hopefully you and they have a good day!

Guess I just feel that way given the Falcons' track record over the years after big home wins. But hopefully that changes today.

Hindl

I have a friend who's barely interested in football, and two days ago he pulls out his phone to spend his remaining money. I'm not sure if this is for everyone, but he had to put in $25 just to start. And since he had some money left over, he said he needed to spend it. He's hooked that shit is crazy.

And Croc you're definitely right about Dez. Ignoring our secondary he changes the game against any team. And even more so, without him, the Eagles defense should really have no excuse to do well. Romo often does well against us, but our front 7 had good penetration against that line both games last year. Combine that with Dez being out, and our secondary can hopefully rebound and play well. And if they don't that just means Billy D is shit. If beasley and wiliams start doing well against our island corners, I want to see him react and change the coverage

RBH

Falcons inactives:

CPW6yecWgAAT2V_.jpg

That report that Dez is out 10-12 weeks is from one reporter, and if the Cowboys knew that why wouldn't they have put him on IR already.

FTF

I'm on FanDuel and admit it's pretty great/fun and I'm hooked. Currently limit myself to only spend about $10-20 a week (spread across a few games), and since starting last year I'm up like $100.

Guess I just feel that way given the Falcons' track record over the years after big home wins. But hopefully that changes today.

Yeah, it'll be a tough game as it's on the road with their track record like you mention, but feel it's a coin toss game so go Falcons.

Kurt Warner just picked the 49ers to win, gotta rep his pupil Kaepernick I suppose.

He did make a good point though, you want to win on the road cross country like this, you need a running game and a defense, and the 49ers have that

JABEE

As long as you aren't in Philly or California, the locals are usually nice

Have fun!
No one gets murdered at Eagles games. We only kill inanimate trash-can robots.

We don't kill Presidents like Dallas. We also didn't kill John Lennon like New York.

JABEE

truuuu

You did throw piss-covered snow balls that one time at Santa Claus tho. That's a hard act to forgive.
That wasn't even the "real" Santa Claus! Am I right, Gata?

I would also like to add that any fan of a team from a state that once supported the Confederacy should relinquish their right to condemn the childish, tom-foolery of other fanbases!

It is more relevant to the character of a fan base than Eagles fans throwing ice balls at some mall Santa 50 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom