• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

Falcons inactives:

CPW6yecWgAAT2V_.jpg
Why do all these official documents suddenly look like fake shit printed out in some dude's basement.

Doorman

Shit did Fox pregame just use some Parov Stelar as their intro-bump music? Do I really have to give Fox pregame credit for something? D:

Hindl

truuuu

You did throw piss-covered snow balls that one time at Santa Claus tho. That's a hard act to forgive.

Eh that Santa was supposed to be for the kids and he showed up drunk to the game and was heckling people. Fans didn't like that so out came the snowballs.

Hope the Bills win, sucks living in Boston with all these Pats fans

zychi

Banned
Does anyone in here know anyone that actually uses DraftKings or FanDuel?
*raises hand* I started DK in February with $30, i'm +785 overall right now. Cashed most of it out before last week to limit the amount i use on nfl, won $35 last week on $1 contests. Its real simple to at least get your money back if you know the league well enough.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns-GAF:

Nate Orchard is active which should hopefully help the pass rush but Xavier Cooper is still inactive.

Mingo is starting today with Solomon out.

WedgeX

Banned
Just realized that I will be in Wisconsin and the Green Bay area when the Lions are at Lambeau in November. But won't be going to the game. Sad face.

Beach

Have a good feeling that the Texans upset the Panthers today. Struggled against a weaker Jag Defense and without Luke.

Believe in you Texans-GAF

WedgeX

Banned
How long until some FanDuel people try to influence the actual outcome of a game by bribing a player?

*not a gambling website*

As long as we get double digit points, I'm happy.

Progress

Do yourselves a favor this time and let some other team trade up with you so you guys don't waste it on some hyped up player. Let someone else do that.

And let you all take Cardale Jones.. absolutely not.

Thats called being a true fan

What happens first: Browns win a playoff game, or Shell and Exxon destroy us all?

Shell/Exxon

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It's a beautiful day for football.

I'm sick af so that gives me the perfect excuse to lay on the couch all day to 'recover'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom