• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

brentech

Only two games between 1-0 teams today.
Patriots vs Bills
Chargers vs Bengals

Three games between 0-1 teams.
Bucs vs Saints
Lions vs Vikings
Ravens vs Raiders

MechDX

That moment on a football Sunday when your boss calls and says take the day because of payroll reasons......

Destiny all day now!

STsaDQL.jpg

If you are looking for gift ideas

Hindl

Being so young I was a little late to the party but I have seen Phish about 15 times and various iterations of the dead 5 times. My first show was in Philly actually.

I'm really late too my first phish show was in 2012 in Atlantic City but I've been hooked since then and it culminated in Magnaball a few weeks ago. And I've probably seen the dead a similar number of times

RBH

ESPN interviewing Brandon Bostick this morning. As if the guy hasn't already relived that onside kick enough.

Woo Philly deadheads! My first concert was the dead in Philly when I was like 12. One summer my friends and me did dc, jersey, and Philly. It was so much fun.

Hindl

They're a jam band.

Looking forward to today's game, because if we win, we go 1-0 in the division and Dallas drops. If we lose, it'll most likely be because of the defense, since that defense is looking weak with all of the injuries, and our offense was able to put up points with the Sanchize at the helm. And if Bill Davis can't stop Romo with only an aging Witten and lesser receivers, he will be further exposed as the fraud he is and hopefully will be gone after this season

They're a jam band.

Looking forward to today's game, because if we win, we go 1-0 in the division and Dallas drops. If we lose, it'll most likely be because of the defense, since that defense is looking weak with all of the injuries, and our offense was able to put up points with the Sanchize at the helm. And if Bill Davis can't stop Romo with only an aging Witten and lesser receivers, he will be further exposed as the fraud he is and hopefully will be gone after this season

Terrance Williams and Cole Beasley are legit receivers and Romo has a ton of experience with them. Don't sleep on Devon Street either, could see them going deep to him at some point.

Pepiope

Debating skipping the late games and just hitting the golf course.
The Eagles play, you'd be making a big mistake!

Terrance Williams and Cole Beasley are legit receivers and Romo has a ton of experience with them. Don't sleep on Devon Street either, could see them going deep to him at some point.
While that's true, the Eagles have absolutely no excuse if they lose this game. It shouldn't happen. If Dallas wins then either Bradford got injured or the defense flat out sucked, in which case Davis should be fired on the spot.

Hindl

Cole was tearing it up so I'd expect something like that. The one promising thing from last game was that we didn't get beat on the deep ball, which was a problem last year. But it's still incredibly easy to gash us with 10-15 yard slant routes since we were only playing one safety back. Funny enough how after halftime we finally decide to go two safeties back and on that play Thurmond was in position to make a pick. I'm expecting Romo to have a good game, he's a pretty good test to see if this defense learned anything from last week

Cole was tearing it up so I'd expect something like that. The one promising thing from last game was that we didn't get beat on the deep ball, which was a problem last year. But it's still incredibly easy to gash us with 10-15 yard slant routes since we were only playing one safety back. Funny enough how after halftime we finally decide to go two safeties back and on that play Thurmond was in position to make a pick. I'm expecting Romo to have a good game, he's a pretty good test to see if this defense learned anything from last week

You got roasted on the deep ball by Julio Jones, what are you talking about.

Hindl

You got roasted on the deep ball by Julio Jones, what are you talking about.

Julio was torching our secondary, but he only had one catch over 20 yards. Last year that was our big problem, receivers were sprinting downfield and were wide open. On Monday Julio caught a bunch of passes in the 15 yard range, and then had YAC, which is a separate problem

Julio was torching our secondary, but he only had one catch over 20 yards. Last year that was our big problem, receivers were sprinting downfield and were wide open. On Monday Julio caught a bunch of passes in the 15 yard range, and then had YAC, which is a separate problem

That one catch was the 44 yarder that gave the Falcons the game winning field goal, and you guys got burned 4 other times for pass plays over 20 yards. The deep ball is still the Eagles' main weakness. That's why not having Dez totally changes the dynamic.

FTF

Bracing for the worst and expecting the Falcons to shit the bed on the road today.

Nothing about the Giants impresses me that much, so as long as they can contain Beckham and get the usual big game from Julio, I feel good about Atlanta's chances today. Will be rooting for them so hopefully you and they have a good day!

Who's rooting for a Bills win today?

Fuck Rex and the Bills!

90% of the universe will be rooting for the Bills today

Crisco

Banned
So all 3 of the Panthers 1st round draft picks from 2012-2014 are out today. Luke, Star and KB. This when we'll learn how effective Gettleman's efforts to build our roster depth has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom