• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 2 |OT| - A Fraud’s First Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griss

I love betting week 2 of the NFL against the spread. (I only bet for fun, but still.)

"Everyone else will be overreacting to week 1. Don't do that." There, you win. (More than you lose, anyway)

My pick of the day - Cleveland +1 - is looking very nice already. Everyone overreacting to the Titans killing the Bucs. A home team who won 7 games last year and have plenty of talent getting points against a rookie QB and his 2-14 team last year? I had friends genuinely believing that Mariota would be throwing 3-4 TDs every second week and the Titans were now a playoff threat. Fickle to the point of insanity. I don't doubt he'll be good, but let's let him show it week-in week-out first.

Doorman

I'm so fucking tired of this conservative bullshit. There is no reason to throw screens to Bell and keep Abdullah on the bench. What the fuck is this

It's looking like a pretty classic case of a coordinator with a system coming in and wanting to run that exact system the same way as they used to, regardless of the team's strengths. This ain't the Saints, and we don't have Drew Brees.

Meanwhile the defense continues to fail along the outer edges, shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom