• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Badgerst3

How the fucking fuck I was tricked into taking Rivers in my fantasy league.

I fucking live here and fuck this shit. Norv Turner laughing his ass off.

Glad to be a Packer fan. Forrest Gregg ftw.

Spinluck

I don't understand, on paper that was the scariest team I had going into the season. I guess like most I judged how great they would be this year based off how far they got last year. They spent allot of money bringing in some big name players, the season is still early though so we will see if they can turn it around.

The O-line is really bad, like scary bad. Luck might have actually regressed. This system can't sustain drives and has done nothing to get the ball out any faster to slow down the pass rush. Guys literally go in free frenzy style and can over pursue without consequence because Luck is looking downfield and not throwing anything underneath.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
giphy.gif

so good..

squicken

Whatever else, Mariotta is legit. Luck obviously is too but Grigson and Pagano sunk this year. Jags have Bortles who at least could work out

Texans are so screwed

e: Nice play by Smith!

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
The Colts have always had horrible football teams masked by 2 brilliant quarter backs. When those QB's falter though, they have nothing.

#titanup

Top Bottom