• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

I still can't believe that happened.

Remember when I said that the possibility for fuckery was the reason I wasn't willing to bet it all on the Panthers? There it is

Meier

6 drops for the Bucs now. Jameis finally makes a mistake..fuck.

Forced it due to being put in a tough 3rd and long.

Colts offense is still horrendous.

We are so fucked
I don't understand, on paper that was the scariest team I had going into the season. I guess like most I judged how great they would be this year based off how far they got last year. They spent allot of money bringing in some big name players, the season is still early though so we will see if they can turn it around.

Line_HTX

Ahh, that was a nice lunch of roast beef noodles and dumplings.

That FG miss by hitting the right upright is UNACCEPTABLE!!

Turned the game back on to see the Titans convert on 1st and 20. Time to change it back to the Cowboys game.

It can't be that bad. Y'all still got this, unless the Age of Mariota has cometh.

Jarnet87

These dropped passes today are killing ne. Come on bucs.

Yeah Bucs may have the most suspect pass catchers (literally) in the league. Evans and Jackson have their share of drops, and stone hands Jenkins.

drop by Evans and then a forced throw causing a pic.

and now a face mask penalty.

Kriken

giphy.gif

Jarnet87

Bucs D giving up a lot of yards but getting turnovers and not giving up touchdowns. Need the offense to put together another drive.

Top Bottom