• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Spinluck

My friend actually invited me to come with him to the Bills vs Fins game, I lied to him and said I had to study for a test and just ended up watching these shit games.

I've been saying Tannehill was shit for years. I should know...I cheer for Alex Smith every week.

Last year was a bit of a fraud year statistically. He had TDs but had the shortest TD passes in the NFL. KC and Smith usually just hand it off for a RB TD but Tannehill got his rating boosted with TD throws and his rating was still just behind Smith who had 0 WR TD passes.

Really getting tired of ruining my Sundays like this. Honestly thinking about giving up my fandom if I can find a way to do it. Just not worth the emotional turmoil.
I just told my brother the same thing. I've wasted over 25 years rooting for this team. This is probably THE WORST dolphins team I have ever seen and you know that's saying something. Nobody within the organization gives a shit so why do I?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just told my brother the same thing. I've wasted over 25 years rooting for this team. This is probably THE WORST dolphins team I have ever seen and you know that's saying something. Nobody within the organization gives a shit so why do I?

Did you rip van winkle the rest of the post Marino era? There have been far worse teams assembled with far worse QBs. At one point Miami was Browns/Lions pre stafford bad at getting qbs.

Kap has lost complete confidence in his accuracy and reads...happy feet time.

He never read. He forced tons to Crabby patty in 2012. And then Boldin got force fed 2013. And then Harbs went with 'he's a legit QB I hope' during 2014 failwell tour and that imploded in Nov/Dec.

Spinluck

to Russell's credit, no traditional pocket passer in the league would survive behind that O-line

can we start making bets which gm's or coaches get the boot first this season?

this_guy

Texans finally get a win. Time to get rid of fat Randy.

Didn't realize there were so many Bucs fans. I feel so bad for you guys having a worse kicker than fat Randy.

Top Bottom