• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

to Russell's credit, no traditional pocket passer in the league would survive behind that O-line

can we start making bets which gm's or coaches get the boot first this season?

I wonder how long the "head coach" of the Niners will last and will John York actually try to get a real one or is he going to go full Al Davis and consign the team to decades of futility to stroke his ego

Last year was a bit of a fraud year statistically. He had TDs but had the shortest TD passes in the NFL. KC and Smith usually just hand it off for a RB TD but Tannehill got his rating boosted with TD throws and his rating was still just behind Smith who had 0 WR TD passes.

I'm dense here or your language isn't super clear. Are you saying Tannehill is better than Smith? Because they're both trash, but Smith is more consistent and rarely tanks his team like Tannehill. The latter can certainly accomplish more offensively when he's on, but he's never on.

It's like saying you prefer a fart to a turd. They both stink.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Got rid of the most 'winningest' active coach in football with decent staff and replaced him with a nobody (sorry Tomsula :( )

Well that and a lot of amazing players left

Harbaugh was terrible though as well. Tomsula is much worse.

I'm dense here or your language isn't super clear. Are you saying Tannehill is better than Smith? Because they're both trash, but Smith is more consistent and rarely tanks his team like Tannehill. The latter can certainly accomplish more offensively when he's on, but he's never on.

It's like saying you prefer a fart to a turd. They both stink.
Smith is better than Tannehill, IMO. Smith doesn't turn into complete mush the way Tannehill has today under pressure.

Did you rip van winkle the rest of the post Marino era? There have been far worse teams assembled with far worse QBs. At one point Miami was Browns/Lions pre stafford bad at getting qbs.
Tannehill isn't the problem. Can't even blame him behind that high school o-line. This team has zero fire. At least those shitty dolphins teams would wait until the 2nd half to implode and blow the game

squicken

If I was a Phins fan, the thing that would bug me the most is Ross. Dude cares more about Michigan than the team he actually owns. Drayton McClane was the same way with the Astros. Took all the money he could from taxpayers while donating to Baylor to get his name on the stadium

Beach

Is an Anquan Boldin trade to Panthers realistic?
Make sense for both teams, though I know that it probabaly would not happen.

Spinluck

Pagano's not making it to week 8 at this rate.

yeah, he's already saying he doesn't feel like he'll be back next year.

at this point, if he's already thinking like this... what is the point of keeping him till next season?

I think Philbin gets the can earlier though. Fins have a history of just losing coaches midseason. Or at least cutting ties before we do.

Heat are playoff bound, let that be known.

Maybe I just have low expectations, but I feel like they are going to get the 6th or 7th seed. I really hope I'm wrong though.

Dolphins really shouldn't be this bad. Haven't watched them yet, is it all on the coaching?

I also blame the owner, Stephen Ross for allowing these clowns to hang around.

The Patriots scored 50 points and Gronk and Edelman didn't have a touchdown.

Bill is killing my fantasy team. Last week I started Blount and he got a handful of snaps and didn't score me any points. This week I put him on my bench and this week he scored 27 points.

yeah, he's already saying he doesn't feel like he'll be back next year.

at this point, if he's already thinking like this... what is the point of keeping him till next season?

Because the Colts play in a garbage division that they could probably win by going 8-8 so there's no real reason to throw the panic switch.

Only takes one shaky game from Tannehill to bring out the "bench Tannehill/Tannehill sucks" comments. Its like seeing a bunch of casual fins fans begging for Matt Moore all over again.

And that's me ignoring how bad everyone else on offense is in comparison.

Tannehill had the longest streak of passes without an INT until today. He always faces pressure, his line has always been trash. This game is an anomaly for Tannehill.
Fair enough, I don't see a lot of the Dolphins. I was just going off of today.

That said, Rex's defenses are usually pretty good.

Top Bottom