• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

This is a rare occasion when the Monday Night game is better than the Sunday Night game. Remember when Monday Night used to be awesome? Sad to see what it's become since the move to cable.

Trey

looooooooooooooool

i expected to lose but not like this. the only thing worse than kap is this trash o-line. then our D is hot garbage too! the worst part is, usually on bad teams you could say well yeah they suck but it's because they don't have a QB, they have a qb but they dont have an oline, they have a qb and an oline but they don't have a good defense, they have a good defense but they dont have a good offense. we have neither and none!

i will say my boy hayne plane did his job today! i am now ready for erron to put up the first triple digit NFL game ever this week. pls erron!

#FuckJedYork
#HarbsWasRight
#LosingWithClass

"we have neither and none!" looooool

Spinluck

Really weird that people are trying to tell Fins fans that Tannehill isn't good or that he won't get better.

Their last really good QB was Pennington, and they didn't even draft him. He's the best QB they have drafted in over a decade and the Dolphins should just give up on him because of shit coaches and play calling? Idk, I think he is pretty good for a dude was a WR in college.

zychi

Banned
This is a rare occasion when the Monday Night game is better than the Sunday Night game. Remember when Monday Night used to be awesome? Sad to see what it's become since the move to cable.
Just think of the old mnf game as the snf game. Thats basically what they did.

smh and to think I was rooting for the Cowboys

kitty-whack-a-mole1.gif

*Side note: One of my gifs was one of the top results when searching for a cat gif <_<*

Trey

Congrats on the W, my friend. Really love seeing Tyrod succeeding in the NFL and I hope he keeps it up. Can't be bitter about the loss today, you guys came out and exposed a team that is crumbling in a way they deserved. I'd love to see the Bills make a run at a SB so I hope they keep this level of play up.

I can't even say GG, but congrats to you and everyone in BillsGAF. They played a hell of a game, even in garbage time with some great redzone stands.

Well GG Billsgaf, I have no ill will towards you guys, if anything thank you, maybe Ross will fire Philbin before he leaves the stadium tonight.

<3

Good game, finsGAF. Sorry yall had to endure that: it's the worst when a team doesn't even show up for a game. They didn't look prepared whatsoever, had no answers, made no adjustments. That's all on the coach. Too much talent on that roster going to waste.

Just think of the old mnf game as the snf game. Thats basically what they did.

Very True. It was better having the good stuff on Monday because you looked forward to it. And Sunday Night football was like 'more football? neat. '

You know, I think part of the problem is that Sunday's broadcasting team just shits all over MNF's team.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
wonder how long they'll try to make Peyton run kubias offense this game.

Idunno why they don't run it more out of shotgun, its pretty clear Peyton is better out of shotgun than under center. Lets be real, he runs the bootleg slower than Schaub ran it, and Schaub was slow.

Trey

Looking at the Pats schedule...16-0 not out of the question.

Best competition they have the rest of the way is in their own division and the Broncos.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Was thinking how odd Kaep's third interception was where he just short-armed a 35yd throw to Smith. I mean, he never doesn't throw a ball hard enough. Is there any pass in that game where he just threw one of his normal fireballs? Can't recall one which is odd.

Doorman

Stafford era in Detroit is over starting with this game.

Realistically speaking the Stafford era, or at least the window for the Lions to be successful, already ended as soon as we signed him to that contract extension two years early for no reason.

And away we go. Lions in primetime! This always goes so well!

zychi

Banned
Very True. It was better having the good stuff on Monday because you looked forward to it. And Sunday Night football was like 'more football? neat. '

You know, I think part of the problem is that Sunday's broadcasting team just shits all over MNF's team.
Nfl on espn is just shit every which way. Their coverage sucks, their analysts suck, everything sucks.

Nbc at least as competent guys doing it who arent trying to get over like a wwe wrestler.

CMONMANLOLOLOLOLBOOMCMONMANLETSTAKETHISVIDOUTOFCONTEXTOMAKEITFUNNYCUZTHEYPUT6ASSHOLESTOGETHERONASHOWWITHPEOPLEWHOLIEFORTHENFL

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Joique Bell starting over Ameer Abdullah? Why? I like Joique but he's lost a step. Just give the ball to Ameer, holy shit.

Doorman

What a shocking turn of events!

Also that stat about Stafford possibly being the career starts leader for Detroit really says a lot about just how our franchise has been.

Top Bottom