• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Based on the current trend of these last two weeks, I expect tonight we'll get fuckery football and at least 3 season ending injuries.

RBH

One :jnc

Two. You know and I know that the dirty birds will fuck it up in the end. It's not a matter of if.. It's a matter of when.
Oh I definitely agree.

tears.gif
You guys just need to replace your kicker!

LJ11

Congrats on the W, my friend. Really love seeing Tyrod succeeding in the NFL and I hope he keeps it up. Can't be bitter about the loss today, you guys came out and exposed a team that is crumbling in a way they deserved. I'd love to see the Bills make a run at a SB so I hope they keep this level of play up.

I can't even say GG, but congrats to you and everyone in BillsGAF. They played a hell of a game, even in garbage time with some great redzone stands.
You guys are good sports, really do hope you get shit sorted, its no fun watching one capable team in the division.

And yeah Red, its good to see Tyrod doing okay, still a long season but he's certainly flashed.

Tabris

looooooooooooooool

i expected to lose but not like this. the only thing worse than kap is this trash o-line. then our D is hot garbage too! the worst part is, usually on bad teams you could say well yeah they suck but it's because they don't have a QB, they have a qb but they dont have an oline, they have a qb and an oline but they don't have a good defense, they have a good defense but they dont have a good offense. we have neither and none!

i will say my boy hayne plane did his job today! i am now ready for erron to put up the first triple digit NFL game ever this week. pls erron!

#FuckJedYork
#HarbsWasRight
#LosingWithClass

You could have had Peyton Manning which with that D in 2012-2014, you would have won a SB or two. And he wouldn't have turned in this effort ever.

Just admit you were wrong and I was right, and I'll stop making fun of you every time SF sucks (which will be every week now)

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
You could have had Peyton Manning which with that D in 2012-2014, you would have won a SB or two. And he wouldn't have turned in this effort ever.

Just admit you were wrong and I was right, and I'll stop making fun of you every time SF sucks (which will be every week now)

Peyton in this offense would be in the hospital the very first game. How good is he at avoiding free pass rushers on every play and throwing to receivers that have zero separation? Wild back-shoulder throws only take you so far.

Drakeon

looooooooooooooool

i expected to lose but not like this. the only thing worse than kap is this trash o-line. then our D is hot garbage too! the worst part is, usually on bad teams you could say well yeah they suck but it's because they don't have a QB, they have a qb but they dont have an oline, they have a qb and an oline but they don't have a good defense, they have a good defense but they dont have a good offense. we have neither and none!

i will say my boy hayne plane did his job today! i am now ready for erron to put up the first triple digit NFL game ever this week. pls erron!

#FuckJedYork
#HarbsWasRight
#LosingWithClass

Feels bad man. Not sure when we'll get our next win. Probably be more competitive against the giants at least.

Tabris

Peyton in this offense would be in the hospital the very first game. How good is he at avoiding free pass rushers on every play and throwing to receivers that have zero separation? Wild back-shoulder throws only take you so far.

Peyton gets the ball out extremely quick when he's in the shotgun formation. Assuming Kubiak gets his mind right for this game and stops trying to force his shitty offence on Peyton, you should see it soon.

Wait, is this for real?

As of last year at least. Did a quick search and didn't find much so maybe I'm making it up but I know I've heard it multiple places.

Conversation shifted to Ryan Tannehill’s ability to change plays at the line. Kelly claims Tannehill doesn’t have the ability to audible at all despite what coaches tell the media.

“Cannot,” Kelly said. “They’ll tell you that he can but he cannot.

“He does not have the power, the privilege, the authority to say ‘hey this is a dumb call we’re checking out of it.’ It’s a limitation of the offense and a limitation of the quarterback. They don’t give him the power because they don’t trust him.”

WedgeX

Banned
Already saw Papelban choke out Harper at the Nats game today (okay, only really noticed when the bullpen watched the replay of the fight), so the Lions getting beaten up by the Bronco's can only appear normal today.

looooooooooooooool

#FuckJedYork
#HarbsWasRight
#LosingWithClass
Remember the good old days when we had a physical swarming defense and won almost every game those were the days, whos got it better then us? Everyrrrrrrybody!(except kas)

bionic77

Now they say 4 weeks for Bens knee.

Stop toying with my emotions!

Wonder how Vick can do wirh 3 days of practice with Bell and Brown?

We will need to score 24+ to beat the Ravens. I don't think we do it.

Just got home, making a quick dinner for the Lions game. Go Lions. I'd imagine Manning will dice us with short passes all game, but if we can get some pressure on him we could make this an ugly defensive contest. I don't see our offense doing much of anything tonight.

What the hell happened in the Miami game btw? Suh do anything of note?

bionic77

I would be ecstatic if Ben was only out 4 weeks and we could somehow go 2-2.

That will be tough looking at the games we have though unless Vick can score some TDs.

eznark

Banned
Went golfing at 4. Dolphins playing smart football, getting those L's out of the way early so they ride into the playoffs on a high.

Joe Philibin coach of the year

Spinluck

Peyton gets the ball out extremely quick when he's in the shotgun formation. Assuming Kubiak gets his mind right for this game and stops trying to force his shitty offence on Peyton, you should see it soon.

Peyton got the ball out extremely quick and effectively like the first half of last year.

Maybe it's time to stop watching old Youtube highlights and watch what's happening now?

Top Bottom