• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

RBH

LWF8DoI.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwPtxtBbBR8#t=58s

Doorman

I know the problems are much deeper, but signing Suh has removed the ability to solve the problems. That's the entire problem. 20% of our cap next year will be going to a player, who, through 3 games, has been playing to a replacement level standard.

Our DLine is significantly worse than it was last year, when we had a platoon of solid guys who performed well for at least 8 games before it went wrong.

As a Lions fan, enjoy~

Looking ahead to tonight, this is one of what will probably be several zero-confidence games for me. We have no way to cover intermediate passes in the middle on defense and on offense our line is prone to giving up free rushes on the QB. It's like we're tailor-made to make the Broncos' current strengths look amazing.

I'm still not positive he can read a defense, so I'm not sure how much a OC coach could hurt/help him. They need to crack down on defense. After that, I'm sure they can make the determination if he is Matt Cassel or not.
Tannehill is not allowed to make audibles. He has no options. Run the shitty play that was called or burn a timeout that's it. That's the reason why plays aren't changed on obvious blitzes and tannehill get fucking wrecked

I've been through some Dolphins blowouts, but god damn this one hurts.

Clearly no one on the field or sidelines was giving a fuck, so why do I?

Bears drives: punt, punt, punt, punt, punt, punt, punt, punt, punt, punt
Patriots drives today: TD, FG, FG, TD, FG, TD, TD, TD, TD, kneel

squicken

Both the Eagles and Colts wins might be the least comforting wins I've ever seen. Neither team answered any questions, and won off fuckery. Cleveland is at least a game closer to the end of the Pettine-Farmer regime

looooooooooooooool

i expected to lose but not like this. the only thing worse than kap is this trash o-line. then our D is hot garbage too! the worst part is, usually on bad teams you could say well yeah they suck but it's because they don't have a QB, they have a qb but they dont have an oline, they have a qb and an oline but they don't have a good defense, they have a good defense but they dont have a good offense. we have neither and none!

i will say my boy hayne plane did his job today! i am now ready for erron to put up the first triple digit NFL game ever this week. pls erron!

#FuckJedYork
#HarbsWasRight
#LosingWithClass

LJ11

Phin fans, know the feeling all to well. Hopefully they clean house asap.

Matt Waldman was on to Karlos Williams a couple of years ago, wrote up a nice piece, its was a huge if article. I paid attention to Karlos from that point on, but I never saw the improvement in his final year. Crowded backfield at FSU, and Karlos seemed lost, just no vision. Didn't watch any preseason but through 3 games I'd rather watch Karlos run than McCoy. McCoy has the moves, but Karlos doesn't dance around, shit isn't a disco.

RBH

3-0 turned RBH into a big bully.

Act like you been there man

Oh I was just looking for an excuse to post that Chappelle Reggie clip. I never mean anything by it haha, just poking fun.

Honestly, the 3-0 record doesn't mean as much to me right now, as nice as it looks on paper. I'm still inclined to wait for the other shoe to drop for the Falcons.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Real possibility Stafford will put up a stat sheet worse than Kaep

Please. He's hurt but he still won't play that bad (nor has he ever played that bad). Let's see how the offensive line plays and what the playcalling is to see if he even finishes the game.

Matt Waldman was on to Karlos Williams a couple of years ago, wrote up a nice piece, its was a huge if article. I paid attention to Karlos from that point on, but I never saw the improvement in his final year. Crowded backfield at FSU, and Karlos seemed lost, just no vision. Didn't watch any preseason but through 3 games I'd rather watch Karlos run than McCoy. McCoy has the moves, but Karlos doesn't dance around, shit isn't a disco.
Congrats on the W, my friend. Really love seeing Tyrod succeeding in the NFL and I hope he keeps it up. Can't be bitter about the loss today, you guys came out and exposed a team that is crumbling in a way they deserved. I'd love to see the Bills make a run at a SB so I hope they keep this level of play up.

MRSA

Banned
Thank you BG and the Browns for giving us our first road win since 2012 and our first two game win streak since 2011.

I can't even say GG, but congrats to you and everyone in BillsGAF. They played a hell of a game, even in garbage time with some great redzone stands.

Top Bottom