• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

What's wrong with Peyton Manning now? where is all the swagger and confidence he use to have? why is he not doing all the pre-snap audibles he use to do? Remember when you knew Manning would light you up for like 30-40 points a game?

Fantastic drive.

What's wrong with Peyton Manning now? where is all the swagger and confidence he use to have? why is he not doing all the pre-snap audibles he use to do? Remember when you knew Manning would light you up for like 30-40 points a game?
Injuries and age. It will happen to Brady someday soon too.

M.W.

Noodle arm and robot neck.

Doorman

Gotta be honest, outside of Ansah being a little forceful in removing himself from the block, I'm not sure I saw anything there that really deserved a 15 yard personal foul.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

He's hiding his power level.

Spinluck

Manning can't even throw his signature seams to his TEs anymore

End of an era

No this is not the same Peyton I have watched for years. The Broncos have a great defense and great team thats why they are 3-0. They should be killing people though, this isn't the same Peyton.

Redd

What's wrong with Peyton Manning now? where is all the swagger and confidence he use to have? why is he not doing all the pre-snap audibles he use to do? Remember when you knew Manning would light you up for like 30-40 points a game?No this is not the same Peyton I have watched for years. The Broncos have a great defense and great team thats why they are 3-0. They should be killing people though, this isn't the same Peyton.

Father Time happened.

BigAT

MNanAP7.png

Top Bottom