• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

eznark

Banned
Been watching football all day today and I'm sort of confused. Multiple times on that drive Manning looked left, then looked right, then middle, then threw to the guy on the left. Like, it's almost like he was "reading" the defense or something. Is this a new thing? Seems like it'd be a big deal to have a QB who can do something like that in the middle of a play.

Spinluck

Been watching football all day today and I'm sort of confused. Multiple times on that drive Manning looked left, then looked right, then middle, then threw to the guy on the left. Like, it's almost like he was "reading" the defense or something. Is this a new thing? Seems like it'd be a big deal to have a QB who can do something like that in the middle of a play.

lolol

zero_suit

Stafford: Tell me more..

Doorman

I've been feeling for a while like Calvin's lost a step and isn't the same receiver he was a few years ago.

...I'm starting to wonder if he's actually fine and it's just Stafford and the offensive system that suck and can't deliver the football properly.

colin-kaepernick-denies-reports-of-sexual-assault.gif

Megatron looks good. Further highlights how bad playcalling has been. It's impossible to stop him from making these catches, no reason not to throw him the ball.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
This is going to be the recipe for every broncos win isn't it? Slowly go down the field and rely on the defense to get turnovers and suffocate the other offense.

it will be until the wade phillips QB curse kicks in.

Top Bottom