• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I don't understand what the hell happened to anderson, he looks terrible this year. I know the blocking isn't great, but even still it's just not working for him.

Tabris

If Denver's Oline ever clicks this year (circa Baltimore 13') is this team good enough to go all the way?
Defense is out of this world, dont even need Peyton to throw for 400 yds to win games.

He's at 320.

As this new offence clicks it's going to get better and better.

Spinluck

I know that everyone likes to make fun of Stafford, but this Denver defense is ridiculous. They can't beat new England as long as they stay healthy

If Manning still had a little more juice in his arm, I could definitely see this team taking down NE. But knowing Bill, he will gameplan around the depleted noodle arm.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Detroit has to trade Calvin and rebuild. He's set to make $20 million next year. Cannot do that.

He's at 320.

I'm a Bills fan but if they can't go all the way I'd love for Peyton to get that 2nd ring.

Too bad Peyton's never had a defense as good as this in his prime
(06 playoffs Colts D with Bob Sanders was pretty good.....but even they weren't close to this good in the secondary).

eznark

Banned
2061_2.jpg

Top Bottom