• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

LionPride

Banned
200_s.gif

Well Peyton has to run to get it 30 yards. What happens in cold and wind?
Will be interesting for sure. But tbh, I think his limitations could make the elements less of an issue. Rather than this team being built around outscoring opponents, they're more of a grind-y team. And that's how you have to win in january.

If he makes it that far without being hurt, they could give the Pats a run for it. That D will be the real X factor.

Doorman

Fire everyone. Suck for another 3 years while we start to try and rebuild in the post-Stafford, post-Calvin Johnson era. From general manager all the way down. This team is going nowhere as currently run.

Link

The Autumn Wind
So this must be what it's like to watch the Jets play when you're not emotionally invested in the team and cursing and pulling your hair out for three hours.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I had Detroit 1-4 after first five. Can't see them beating Seattle or Arizona, though.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
you blame Slay for that but refuse to blame Stafford for anything.

Simply amazing.

Stafford has been playing hurt with a depleted offensive line and all around shitty playcalling. He's not at fault. He made a few questionable throws but all QBs make those.

Joe Lombardi has to go and I think we have to trade Megatron for draft picks like Plinko said because we're not making the playoffs.

Pepiope

The last team to make the playoffs who started 0-3 were the 98 Bills.

92 Chargers only team to do it starting 0-4.

There is hope!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Stafford has been playing hurt with a depleted offensive line and all around shitty playcalling. He's not at fault. He made a few questionable throws but all QBs make those.

Joe Lombardi has to go and I think we have to trade Megatron for draft picks like Plinko said because we're not making the playoffs.
Lmao Stafford isn't going to do shit without Megatron saving his ass

eznark

Banned
I had the Lions going 8-8, maybe 7-9. That 7-9 prediction is getting mighty closer.

Woah, where do you see 7 wins?

@ Seattle
Arizona
Chicago
Vikings
@ Chiefs
@ Packers
Raiders
Eagles
Packers
@Rams
@ Saints
49ers
@ Bears

I see 4 where they will probably be favored, and all teams have stinkers so they'll probably sneak one more. 5 seems to be the ceiling,.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
yeah 0-4 is inevitable Lions fans. It really looks like it's time to move on from stafford.

Stafford is 27 years old and is signed through 2017. He's not going anywhere fortunately. I know everyone likes to pile on him but QBs like him don't grow on trees. Plenty of fans wrote off Tony Romo at around the same age and Carson Palmer as well.

These things may unfortunately take time and play spoiler so the Vikings don't make the playoffs.

Time to start looking at mock drafts.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Seriously, the Lions can't move Stafford. Unless they go 0-16 and Andrew Luck falls into their lap, it's a bad move. They do need to stop trying to build around him, though. Go forward with a plan to run the ball and play defense. Stop throwing the ball 50 times a game with a second rate passer.

Top Bottom