• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

WellmadePersonalEastrussiancoursinghounds.gif

6beb1d9805596b30f743a615bad1770ff2265c34a87de1c803b0aa74343bed9a.jpg

Yeah, not a good 3 game stretch. At least the Packers are at home and not in Lambeau the game after next.

here are our next 7 games:

@ Cards
vs. packers
@ giants
vs. ravens
vs. seahawks
@ rams
vs. falcons

who is a team you feel confident against there? i mean.... 2-5 is probably the absolute best we're going to do (maybe the giants and ravens?) unless our offense somehow puts up like 35+ points per game (which they won't). also sucks that we play the seahawks and rams back to back.... they are always rough physical games!

Bowser

You're neglecting to mention the awful offensive coordinator that Cam has been stuck with.

I hate that Cam is saddled with Shula. We don't have great weapons, but it's definitely exacerbated by our OC. I still to this day am pissed that we passed on Hue Jackson to promote Shula from QB coach to OC.

Rivera was scared (and rightfully so at the time honestly) that Hue would gun for the HC spot at the first sign of trouble.

WAS @ NYG | Trust WAS more than I do NY right now.

CIN @ BAL
OAK @ CLE | Who knew Carr vs. Manziel could be a compelling matchup?
NO @ CAR | This will be a dumpster fire game, especially if Brees is in fact out.
ATL @ DAL | There's no reason Atlanta shouldn't win this.
TB @ HOU | It should be criminal what HOU is doing to Watt. Literally: someone should go to jail for it.
IND @ TEN | Even before tonight I was leaning towards the Titans. Who would have thought the Titans would be in the running for the division?
JAC @ NE | Poor Jacksonville.
SD @ MIN | This is my toss up of the week. Going with the home team.
PHI @ NYJ | Tebow curse will not be satiated.
PIT @ STL | Think this game will be close, but I think Big Ben will find a way.

SF @ ARI | The Palmer tour continues.
BUF @ MIA | Trust the Bills D more than I do Miami's.
CHI @ SEA | Fire Bevell already.

DEN @ DET | Whether Stafford does or does not start, the result will be the same. We'll see if Manning tosses Kubiak's offense.

KC @ GB | Kansas City has upset Rodgers before. At home, I don't think it happens again.

Picks and reasons.
WAS @ NYG (Eli is sure to learn how to count by now...right?)

CIN @ BAL (Not a nationally televised game so Dalton wins)
OAK @ CLE (I don't like a happy BG and Kave)
NO @ CAR (Saints are dead)
ATL @ DAL (Weedon can't save them)
TB @ HOU (MALLET!)
IND @ TEN (Luck is fucked with this team)
JAC @ NE (Fuck the Cheaters
SD @ MIN (Trust in Rivers)
PHI @ NYJ (Both suck, but Jets less so)
PIT @ STL (Big Ben should crush them)

SF @ ARI (SF is dead)
BUF @ MIA (Trejo needs some happiness)
CHI @ SEA (Cutler is dead)

DEN @ DET (A dead PeyPey Broncos is still better then a Stafforded Lions)

KC @ GB (Munn)

I can't be happy Paper? You'd rather MRSA be happy than us?

Also Chris won in Fantasy, he's fine.

Drakeon

here are our next 7 games:

@ Cards
vs. packers
@ giants
vs. ravens
vs. seahawks
@ rams
vs. falcons

who is a team you feel confident against there? i mean.... 2-5 is probably the absolute best we're going to do (maybe the giants and ravens?) unless our offense somehow puts up like 35+ points per game (which they won't). also sucks that we play the seahawks and rams back to back.... they are always rough physical games!

Giants, Ravens, Seahawks and Falcons I think are all winnable. I think we either beat the Rams or the Seahawks, but I'm not counting on both. And we've had the Packers number since 2011, so I could see us pulling an upset there. I'm aware I'm probably overly optimistic.

Drakeon

I hate that Cam is saddled with Shula. We don't have great weapons, but it's definitely exacerbated by our OC. I still to this day am pissed that we passed on Hue Jackson to promote Shula from QB coach to OC.

Rivera was scared (and rightfully so at the time honestly) that Hue would gun for the HC spot at the first sign of trouble.

Rosenthal on ATN hates Shula and boy is he right. Shula has done nothing but hold Cam back. I think you'd be better off if you still had Chudzinski. But yeah, Hue would've been 10x the OC that Shula is.

I will never stop laughing at this.

WAS @ NYG - I have no faith in Eli.

CIN @ BAL - I have no reason.
OAK @ CLE - I have more faith in Carr than JFF.
NO @ CAR - Saints are bad.
ATL @ DAL - Dallas is way to banged up to win this.
TB @ HOU - We can't lose all the time, right? RIGHT? *chug chug chug*
IND @ TEN - Indy D can make Fitzmagic look good? Yah....
JAC @ NE - Megaton beatdown of the weak? Probably.
SD @ MIN - If the play as well as they did last week? Easy win.
PHI @ NYJ - Chip Kelly starts mailing out his resume.
PIT @ STL - Might be close, might be a blowout.
SF @ ARI - This is gonna be ugly.
BUF @ MIA - Bills get some redemption.
CHI @ SEA - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DEN @ DET - Yah, Lions are a hot mess.

KC @ GB - Upset special.

WAS @ NYG God help us....

CIN @ BAL Dalton on non prime time,
OAK @ CLE The tease continues
NO @ CAR They both suck, the saints suck more
ATL @ DAL I believe in Romo as a coach
TB @ HOU Happy Mech?
IND @ TEN Colts will be turned to glue after this game
JAC @ NE Like I need a reason
SD @ MIN I trust Minny over chargers
PHI @ NYJ Toss up, they both suck
PIT @ STL Rams just aren't good

SF @ ARI 9ers are dead
BUF @ MIA Y'all didn't believe me last week and this one won't be close
CHI @ SEA Cutler on the bench? lol

DEN @ DET Even at 50 Manning can beat fatty all day long

KC @ GB Munns magic continues.

Bowser

Rosenthal on ATN hates Shula and boy is he right. Shula has done nothing but hold Cam back. I think you'd be better off if you still had Chudzinski. But yeah, Hue would've been 10x the OC that Shula is.

Chud had his quirks and horrendous situational playcalling as well, but yeah, he was definitely better than Shula. He left for a HC job though, so I can't be mad. Frankly I was kind of happy to see him go, the problem was Rivera overcorrected hard the opposite way with Shula. If Rivera wasn't on such a hot seat at the time and had hired Hue, that would have been the best possible option IMO. Look at the work he did with the Raiders as HC and the work he's done with Dalton this season.

Oh well, water under the bridge now.

Lions beating the Broncos seems like such a Lions thing...I can see it now. "See, we beat a good team, everything is solved. Stafford outplayed Peyton, the student is becoming the master!"

Nah, we'll lose because we suck. Von Miller is going to kill Stafford.

Spinluck

I need you guys to be really honest with me right now, friends to friend.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad did the Colts look tonight? I'm leaning towards 3.

FTF

I need you guys to be really honest with me right now, friends to friend.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad did the Colts look tonight? I'm leaning towards 3.

3 is a fair grade for tonight…maybe closer to 2 than 3 though :/

But defense looked pretty good/better so 3.

Top Bottom