• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

browns-fan-bottle.jpg

Looks like mark Davis and Brandon Weeden fucked

KingBroly

Banned
WAS @ NYG

CIN @ BAL
OAK @ CLE
NO @ CAR
ATL @ DAL
TB @ HOU
IND @ TEN
JAC @ NE
SD @ MIN
PHI @ NYJ
PIT @ STL

SF @ ARI
BUF @ MIA
CHI @ SEA

DEN @ DET

KC @ GB

Spinluck

Pagano is so fired this season.

Probably true... but in all honesty, Pep, Manusky, and Grigson (by far) are the main perpetrators. I think Pagano could be serviceable with some talent, he is still easily outcoached though. They never adjust in time and seem too predictable.

Colts win that division by 3 games at least, don't worry friend.

I can only hope :'I

If they keep Grigson, they're still going to be fucked for years to come. Has to be Coach and GM.

Yup, the package deal. The coordinators are a joke too... not sure what the fuck Pep is trying to do. But I do not think he is utilizing what Luck has at the skill positions very well. You know your line is shit, so why not develop some short passing game of some sort. At least when he had Arians, he was getting killed, but was still making plays and they adjusted accordingly as the game went on.

Probably true... but in all honesty, Pep, Manusky, and Grigson (by far) are the main perpetrators. I think Pagano could be serviceable with some talent, he is still easily outcoached though. They never adjust in time and seem too predictable.

I can only hope :'I

Yup, the package deal. The coordinators are a joke too... not sure what the fuck Pep is trying to do. But I do not think he is utilizing what Luck has at the skill positions very well. You know your line is shit, so why not develop some short passing game of some sort. At least when he had Arians, he was getting killed, but was still making plays and they adjusted accordingly as the game went on.

Promote chud to hc

If we lose to the Bears at home I give up on the season. If Kam comes back soon I think we can easily finish at least 10-6 and at least make the playoffs. We're still pretty healthy and with injuries on other teams we could easily go 5-1 until our bye week.

If we lose to the Bears at home I give up on the season. If Kam comes back soon I think we can easily finish at least 10-6 and at least make the playoffs. We're still pretty healthy and with injuries on other teams we could easily go 5-1 until our bye week.

We shouldn't lose to the Bears at home w/o Cutler playing, but if we do BLOW IT UP!

We had a good run BOYS!

RELAYER

Banned
As a Falcons fan it's so fun getting wins against the NFC East.
It's like every time we get a win the media goes into a state of mourning.

As a Falcons fan it's so fun getting wins against the NFC East.
It's like every time we get a win the media goes into a state of mourning.

It's been like that for both of those teams for the last 3-4 years. Was fun when we held Philly's offense to almost nothing last year and seeing all the backlash.

squicken

Luck and butter soft Indy already in playoff mode

The Colts offense is soft as hell and the defense isn't much better. Physical defenses will kill them, and that's what the Jets and Bills have. As do the Pats and Steelers

Fortunately for the Colts, the Jags, Titans and Texans don't. So they'll still win the division, but probably like 9-7.

The biggest thing is that 2-53 they would be picking in the top 10

Hammer24

Banned
The Colts offense is soft as hell and the defense isn't much better. Physical defenses will kill them, and that's what the Jets and Bills have. As do the Pats and Steelers

Fortunately for the Colts, the Jags, Titans and Texans don't. So they'll still win the division, but probably like 9-7.

The biggest thing is that 2-53 they would be picking in the top 10

The Colts oline couldn´t protect an oreo from a toddler. If they don´t get better fast, they´ll go winless in their division.

Narag

I tried to tell everyone but no one would believe me!

edit: reading up, not shocked Vontae Davis & Dwayne Allen are hurt. Again.

Feels good to bully Narag for the next week since now the Colts are worse than the Browns.

Prepare to RIP in pieces Narag, this is the season I finally defeat you.

Narag

Feels good to bully Narag for the next week since now the Colts are worse than the Browns.

Prepare to RIP in pieces Narag, this is the season I finally defeat you.

It's three division games up next. If Indy doesn't get its groove on then, they're done. They started 0-2 last year too.

It's three division games up next. If Indy doesn't get its groove on then, they're done. They started 0-2 last year too.

They did, but it was a different 0-2. It was facing the AFC Champs at home and a good Philadelphia team in Indy (the refs in that game still piss me off to this day).

This is a Tyrod Taylor/Ryan Fitzmagic 0-2. Andrew Luck has went from looking like the next Peyton Manning to the next David Carr, and who could blame him? The offensive line is shit. C Khaled Holmes is leading the league in pressures. Not to be out done, next to him, Todd Herrmann has 7. IN JUST LAST NIGHT. They are very much on a pace to be one of the worst offensive lines we've seen, and they are healthy! I love Luck, but he's been fucking awful this year, even considering all things. On one hand, yeah, quit subscribing to the Rex Grossman "Fuck it, Im going deep!" School of Football, but on the other hand, all these people saying he should "eat the sack".... listen, no ones THAT hungry.

Someone's throat needs slitting, but where do you lay the blade? Pep Hamilton's shit should be in boxes when he arrives for work today. Colts TE's only have 6 targets in 2 games. With how much blitzing this team has seen?! I guess Luck is too busy staring down TY on his five step drops every play. Not to mention that you have TY Hilton, Andre Johnson, Donte Moncrief, Phillip Dorsett, Coby Fleener, Dwayne Allen, Frank Gore, hell... even Jack Fucking Doyle.... yet, in the red zone, when your offense has looked like shit already, run a fucking play for your backup LEFT GUARD (or wherever they have him now) to run a route for the TD? You serious dude?

With Grigson, its been FOUR years of hearing how this former offensive lineman was going to right that ship. We dont have 4 mil to bring in Evan Mathis in as a one year rental because he's too old at 33, but Todd Herrmann at 34 is the answer at RG? Every year its "We want C Khaled Holmes to go out and win the center spot". And he hasn't, year after year. Yet, no one has been brought in to even compete, so he wins it by default. You know shit is fucked when you start reminiscing about Samson Satele and Mike McGlynn at the C and RG positions.

With his free agent and draft history, dude should be done. Not to mention "The Trade".

And there is Pagano - who knows he's done. So threw out the veiled shot at Grigson last night, and throwing Luck, as deserved as it was, under the bus.

Teams have had turnarounds. New England did it last year and won the Super Bowl after being pronounced done. But after two awful losses to teams we shouldnt have "awful" losses to, I dont see it one bit, and look for Tennessee to win next week.

And that Sunday Night Football game against the Patriots? LOL. If Indy stays within 30, the NFL should launch an investigation against the Colts.

On the positive side - Henry Anderson and David Parry look legit.

Crisco

Banned
The Colts are a cautionary tale for fans who want their GM to play fantasy football instead of, you know, building an actual football team. I'm talking to you Gettleman critics!

Still can't believe how bad the Colts looked last night. If Fitzmagic or the Jets D had played just a bit better, it would have been a runaway train type of game. Luck looks completely helpless out there, the line looks to be swiss cheese, and the defense is just flopping it's way through games.

How did this team manage to make the AFCCG last year again?

Still can't believe how bad the Colts looked last night. If Fitzmagic or the Jets D had played just a bit better, it would have been a runaway train type of game. Luck looks completely helpless out there, the line looks to be swiss cheese, and the defense is just flopping it's way through games.

They got to play the Bengals and Broncos.

Luck good: 12-4

Luck bad: 4-12

pretty simple

Crisco

Banned
Conventional wisdom says the Colts eventually right the ship and cruise to another division championship, but I don't know. When Arian Foster comes back the Texans are probably the best 53-man roster in that division, but QB play will obviously hold them back. The Jaguars actually looked like a decent football team against Miami and won't be an easy out for anyone. Titans peaked in Week 1, just not much talent on that team and they won't win more than 5-6 games. Certainly the Colts have the highest ceiling but I wouldn't be surprised if Watt and Foster drag the Texans to the top of the division this year.

Top Bottom