• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

browns-fan-bottle.jpg

I need you guys to be really honest with me right now, friends to friend.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how bad did the Colts look tonight? I'm leaning towards 3.

Honestly? A 2. If Fitzmagic wasn't overthrowing every receiver this game wouldn't have even been close. Patriots might just set a new scoring record when they roll into town...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Offense 1, Defense 3. Averages out to a two. No team with that many weapons should look that bad at home.

Spinluck

Honestly? A 2. If Fitzmagic wasn't overthrowing every receiver this game wouldn't have even been close. Patriots might just set a new scoring record when they roll into town...

It's gonna be a bloodbath, maybe Irsay will hand a mic over to Belichick after the game and give him the honor of delivering the Vince McMahon style "YOU'RE FIRED!" to Pagano.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't know about a number but I think it's safe to say that the Colts are underperforming more than any other team in the league based on what talent they have. That includes the Ravens, Giants, and Seahawks who are all sucking pretty hard in terms of winning football games.

FTF

I don't know about a number but I think it's safe to say that the Colts are underperforming more than any other team in the league based on what talent they have. That includes the Ravens, Giants, and Seahawks who are all sucking pretty hard in terms of winning football games.

I'd say they're equal to the Eagles in the underperforming department.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So I just finished reviewing the Steelers game. I'm unsure as to what game the grader for pff was watching. For whatever reason, he gave Shazier a -3.3 against the pass, crediting him for giving up 7 receptions. Shazier allowed exactly one catch in which he was in active coverage. No idea what their grading criteria is, but it's fucked.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
So I just finished reviewing the Steelers game. I'm unsure as to what game the grader for pff was watching. For whatever reason, he gave Shazier a -3.3 against the pass, crediting him for giving up 7 receptions. Shazier allowed exactly one catch in which he was in active coverage. No idea what their grading criteria is, but it's fucked.

Having done grading for PFF; the only weakness in the PFF stats are that some of the graders are pretty terrible.

Afrikan

just lost an overtime online match to the Ravens.

Breshad Perriman 9 catches 413 yards...

Bombs all game to him...... even when double covered Flacco can over throw the coverage.

didn't drop one pass.

did he have a monster game recently and get a Major rating boost?

UberTag

Congrats to ActStriker on winning the first GAF Survival Football league of the 2015 season... after two weeks.

Bowser

just lost an overtime online match to the Ravens.

Breshad Perriman 9 catches 413 yards...

Bombs all game to him...... even when double covered Flacco can over throw the coverage.

didn't drop one pass.

did he have a monster game recently and get a Major rating boost?

...he hasn't played a game yet lol

Bowser

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini 40m40 minutes ago
Jets WR Eric Decker doesn't think his knee will require surgery. Docs think it's a a PCL, he said. Looking to MRI for confirmation. #nyj

ruh oh

Spinluck

Pagano Interview said:
Reporter asked Pagano "with the O line play and constant pressure on Luck, do you think that it has caused Andrew to speed things up in his mind and force bad decisions"

Pags: "Well umm he's been in the league um 3 years now, he's been out on an island before, he should be used to it by now. However, that is something in order to determine, I would need to sit down and have a conversation with him about. "

Shots fired!

Spinluck

Man your stupidity knows no bounds.

Eagles got this. Trust in Chip!

hello my 0-2 brethren

which of our QBs die before the end of the season?

Luck looks fucking shellshocked, I think being the most hit QB in the league since entering in 2012 has either halted his development or just fucked up his internal passing clock. They need to save him before he goes full David Carr.

I am being serious.

Pepiope

hello my 0-2 brethren

Luck looks fucking shellshocked, I think being the most hit QB in the league since entering in 2012 has either halted his development or just fucked up his internal passing clock. They need to save him before he goes full David Carr.

I am being serious.
Luck will be fine, as will Bradford. Week 3 is the week we both wind up 1-2! Believe.

hello my 0-2 brethren

I am being serious.

Colts win that division by 3 games at least, don't worry friend.

Top Bottom