• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

:(

Now I feel bad.

I hope I didn't make DM lose his smile.

losthissmile.jpg
The smell of burnt nut sacks might draw him back.

eznark

Banned
I haven't been this unenthusiastic for a regular season game in a long time. Not since that 2011 Steelers game probably. So this game will probably be awesome.

FTF

Going 16-0 with the Pats secondary would be the greatest feat in NFL history.

ha, true. Before the season started I said if Brady, Gronk and Edelman stay healthy the whole year they'd go 11-5 or 12-4, and that would still be great…now with the AFC dropping off though perhaps they'll finish a game or two better (again assuming no injuries to big 3).

BigAT

I haven't been this unenthusiastic for a regular season game in a long time. Not since that 2011 Steelers game probably. So this game will probably be awesome.

And yet your enthusiasm for letting everyone know how apathetic you are knows no bounds.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Its ok Gata. We (NFL-GAF) still love our Jags-GAF President.

BTW - Jags-GAF citizens - is there a specific title we want to give Gata? Jags-GAF Emperor? Jags-GAF President?

President of the Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Club

P.S. Tom Brady is a cheat.

Mifune

Mehmber
Yo did we bench McCown yet? Or what the fuck. Fuck that scrub.

Also, looking at New England's schedule:

Why can't they go 16-0 again? Looking at that schedule, only real threat is the 11/29 meeting in Denver. Maybe the 11/23 home game against Buffalo? Everyone else on that list is playing like shit or are riddled with injuries.

Jets or Dolphins always find a way to beat them once a season.

Miracle

lol ESPN just showed the review of the 2005 draft.

Still pretty outrageous how Rodgers fell to the 24th pick when he was projected to be possible 1st overall. All those commentators during the draft talking about how Rodgers was still available, and apparently the Raiders were almost a shoe-in to pick Rodgers if he fell there?

Weird draft. Why didn't the Browns or the Dolphins at least pick Rodgers? Who did they have at QB during that time? Or did they have a bigger need?

Line_HTX

What is Millia Rage? God I feel like an old person when I read things I don't know what they are about.

This blonde character's name is Millia Rage, from Guilty Gear XRD -sign-
Prounounced "ExZARD" by the default game announcer, LOL

milia-700x394.jpg

And this is Celebrating TOO EARLY blown up on SportsCenter and was also mentioned on His & Hers and Sportsnation. Marcellus Wiley totally understood the moment without understanding the situation, LMAO

Here's the original feed. This is the beginning of Top 8 of the largest tournament on the planet. You could start at 8 minutes and watch until the end.

No matter where or what, you never celebrate too early.

I'm still a little shocked by the 0-3 start for the Ravens. You'd think as an Orioles fan I'd be used to the season being over after about 1/5 of the games, but no. I'm already looking past our road L to Charlie Batch towards our home game against the Browns. We lose that game, and we'll never win again.

... All I know about competitive gaming is that Starcraft is big in Korea and Daigo is a boss. I have heard of Guilty Gear though, thanks to the Zaibatsu.

Thank you Line for explaining.

Top Bottom