• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I abstain from being LionsGAF President. My opinion does not usually reflect the opinion of the LionsGAF as a whole. Let PD, Plinko, WedgeX or plenty of other members take the reign.
Since you abstain and your recommendations are not present we have appointed eznark as LionsGAF President.

richardsonjonesgetty.jpg

-PFT

Stop being a fucking cunt Jerry Richardson. Let the Rams free.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
You could make a case that Brandom Marshall cost the Jets the game. There was the failed lateral play. There was also the alligator arms play in the 4th quarter that led to the Thurmond interception.

Eh, that's a stretch. We played like shit all game. Philly really did try to hand us the game as someone mentioned here, but we were too inept to accept their gift.

Part of me wonders if it's Kaep that is really tearing that team apart. How many of those guys really want to put it all on the line for him.
Offense or defense.
The hype and money he's racked up the past few years teammates are all too aware.
You can see on 1 INT Vernon Davis sees it thrown to the defense and he reacts with arms up WTF during the play.

Last year the offense sucked.
But Kaepernick was protected in the nest from momma Cuckoo bird Harbaugh. Plus it was a very veteran team you would expect professionalism from. Gore wouldn't make the point Hyde did of throwing the ball to the other team.

I would just like to say that Dolphins-gaf doesn't have a president, we get along great and enjoy each others misery just fine without adding politics into the mix. We really are the best.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I abstain from being LionsGAF President. My opinion does not usually reflect the opinion of the LionsGAF as a whole. Let PD, Plinko, WedgeX or plenty of other members take the reign.

I'll take it!

I believe I was the very first who wanted Mayhew gone and the first to state that Lombardi was clearly in over his head.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I would just like to say that Dolphins-gaf doesn't have a president, we get along great and enjoy each others misery just fine without adding politics into the mix. We really are the best.

Enjoy each others' misery of being Dolphins fans, alas. Otherwise I'd nominate yourself as Dolphins-GAF President. :p

If we lose in London this week, is it time to start studying college players?

Mech pulled the :jnq? Also known as the mythical Jak and quit. A very rare maneuver

I just can't make you happy

You make me happy BG.. I just like keeping my politicians honest

Mech just can't deal with this season right now and I get that.

It's okay because as President of Texans-GAF, I will get us through these dark days.

With you and Line, the power of Anime will keep yall sane through the dark nights

he was probably mad i made fun of watt in the offseason

i hadn't said a word to him since that!

That's a dumb reason

Come home Mech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpR8r0D2EyY

Mech is currently undergoing a personal journal of discovery.

He needs to share with us his new discovery and we can develop a new narrative that drives him away

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I am on a roll right now in rocket league, normally have trouble stringing together wins with randoms but approaching Gold I finally.

You're just sad that TDR is the president and not you. It's okay friend, you can be my VP for GronkGAF

Friend pls, I don't want any STDs. TDR has no need for such titles. We are all bros.

Enjoy each others' misery of being Dolphins fans, alas. Otherwise I'd nominate yourself as Dolphins-GAF President. :p

If we lose in London this week, is it time to start studying college players?

I don't think it's too early to start now!! Plus head coaches....knowing Ross we are keeping our GM tho :/

Ten years after the fact, Nick Saban was right about Drew Brees.

Glad we dodged that bullet... :/

zychi

Banned
That's not ho this works. You got to earn your spot.

For starters, never have you posted "Gronk Gronk" or any dancing Gronk Gifs.
You should go back. I believe you or Bead respond to my Gronk posts.

Im not usually here during the games, but i fully support Pats-gaf and Gronk. I have from day 1 of deflategate

FTF

Yo did we bench McCown yet? Or what the fuck. Fuck that scrub.

Also, looking at New England's schedule:

http://i.imgur.com/Kf8fG4u.png

Why can't they go 16-0 again? Looking at that schedule, only real threat is the 11/29 meeting in Denver. Maybe the 11/23 home game against Buffalo? Everyone else on that list is playing like shit or are riddled with injuries.

Waaaay to early to be thinking about things like that…a team needs to get half way through the schedule, go 8-0, before thinking about that. This is like a pitcher throwing 2 perfect innings and bringing up a perfect game. And as a Pats fan, not sure I would even def want them to go 16-0 again.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Waaaay to early to be thinking about things like that…a team needs to get half way through the schedule, go 8-0, before thinking about that. This is like a pitcher throwing 2 perfect innings and bringing up a perfect game. And as a Pats fan, not sure I even def want them to go 16-0 again.

The chiefs game coupled with close wins last year was one of the big differences IMO. For a few years the pats were front runners especially in 09 and 10. 09 was the worst any time a team would start hot that game was over.

edit- outside of the opener that is.

Tom Penny

Waaaay to early to be thinking about things like that…a team needs to get half way through the schedule, go 8-0, before thinking about that. This is like a pitcher throwing 2 perfect innings and bringing up a perfect game. And as a Pats fan, not sure I would even def want them to go 16-0 again.

Going 16-0 with the Pats secondary would be the greatest feat in NFL history.

Top Bottom