• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

zychi

Banned
... All I know about competitive gaming is that Starcraft is big in Korea and Daigo is a boss. I have heard of Guilty Gear though, thanks to the Zaibatsu.

Thank you Line for explaining.
That 24 hour newscycle.

Who wants to tell me Espn is a credible news station again? Wheres the Eagles fan who said Mort was good at his job but got caught lying for the NFL over the summer?

Please stop giving these terrible shows viewers. Watch live sports and Van Pelt

That 24 hour newscycle.

Who wants to tell me Espn is a credible news station again? Wheres the Eagles fan who said Mort was good at his job but got caught lying for the NFL over the summer?

Please stop giving these terrible shows viewers. Watch live sports and Van Pelt

???

Wasn't talking about ESPN.

I do love Van Pelt and wish he was still on the radio

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
richardsonjonesgetty.jpg

-PFT

when you bold the whole article, its like Eznark being a snarky asshole all the time instead of just some of the time, it loses its effect.

I'm still a little shocked by the 0-3 start for the Ravens. You'd think as an Orioles fan I'd be used to the season being over after about 1/5 of the games, but no. I'm already looking past our road L to Charlie Batch towards our home game against the Browns. We lose that game, and we'll never win again.
Long overdue. Rats had a lot of turnover on defense, especially after their Super Bowl year. Never seemed to miss a beat despite a noticeable dip in talent. Flacco rode fuck it and chuck it and the best kicker in the league far longer than I thought possible.

Ngata was too big a loss to overcome. Haven't seen the Rats get dominated at scrimmage like that since 07.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm still a little shocked by the 0-3 start for the Ravens. You'd think as an Orioles fan I'd be used to the season being over after about 1/5 of the games, but no. I'm already looking past our road L to Charlie Batch towards our home game against the Browns. We lose that game, and we'll never win again.

All of those games were last possession games, they could just as easily be Broncos like 3-0 without a convincing win over a real team.

ShaneB

Nervous, friend?

I watched Indy Tennessee. Give a fuck has nothing to do with my watching.

Not much to be nervous about. Chiefs are the underdog in a meaningless game. Just as well forfeit and fly on home.

Will watch the Jays in between stoppages.

All of those games were last possession games, they could just as easily be Broncos like 3-0 without a convincing win over a real team.

That's what I say when arguing with the Niners fans here; that if rather be 0-3 with three close games than 1-2 with 2 horrendous ass-kickings.....but that's not how I feel in my heart.

Hunter S.

orton_drunk.gif

We all need to bow to Kyle Orton's greatest moment, when he ended the Packers 19 game winning streak in 2011. Also, known as the Chefs greatest moment.

aaron-rodgers.jpg

I kind whant the Chiefs to win tonight. This feels strange.

Top Bottom