• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

RBH

Get well soon Bulaga

His recovery from his injury has been a whale of a journey.
NH9gE7v.gif

Line_HTX

worse recent #1 pick:

clowney or eric fisher?

Clowney played well yesterday. He affected plays and pressured Winston. Stop lying out of your teeth. Clowney is NOT a bust. Eric Fisher is obviously worse.

Has Clowney even played this year?

The expectations were that because of the microfracture surgery, he would've been back playing in 2016. He has far exceeded his recovery and has played intensely in ALL three games. Clearly he is performing up to what he is supposed to be as a defender.

Whoever needed those Kelce points just got a handful there... 3 or 4.

ANd ya'll, all talking smack on Clowney are wrong. He had a season ending injury last year and he looks pretty good coming off of it this year. He's doing fine on a forgettable team.

think of the niners and the words will come

wait, you said mediocre not fucking god awful. i don't know then!

It was actually all pretty bad but even when the restaurants are really bad I don't bury them because don't want to do that.

WedgeX

Banned
I have to review this completely fucking mediocre Asian restaurant tonight and cannot muster the energy to put 600 words together about how mediocre it is.

Just turn it into a review based entirely upon how disappointed Immortan Joe would be with the restaurant. End with "MEDIOCRE."

You're welcome.

ampere

Man, Davante Adams getting 0 fantasy points is the dagger for me this week. Fucking Arizona defense and their 39 point week

he was not a "surpreme" physical talent coming out of college. alex was rated with the better arm and better mobility. but it's obviously easy to see it that way now because of how their careers turned out

Scouts are wrong all the time.

If he had the why hasn't he ever shown them? I mean, as far as I know, coaching doesn't make your arm worse or your feet slower, so falling back on Nolan/Singletary as excuses now!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Shh why?

Texans-GAF are grown-ups. Time they join the real Goodellworld, where you don't win shit without a QB, I don't care how many tires your OLB/DE can jump over.

lol what the fuck you even on about? Making shit up.

Also no "mobile" QB has ever won in goodells world either so, there's that.

Afrikan

Jamal Charles is Brazilian.... WTF? weird that, that's the first time I heard that after all these years.

edit- oops... who were they talking about then?

Scouts are wrong all the time.

If he had the why hasn't he ever shown them. I mean, as far as I know, coaching doesn't make your arm worse or your feet slower, so falling back on Nolan/Singletary as excuses now!

he had a major shoulder injury in 07 and his arm has never been the same since. you can laugh about it now, but he had a pretty decent arm in college and made some nice deep throws before that injury

FTF

My boy Luck gonna turn the season around.

Every year the Colts play the Pats I think to myself, if the Pats lose at least I can look forward to the play on words Sinatra headlines of "Luck beat a Brady tonight"...it's yet to happen though.

Top Bottom