• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Spinluck

Every year the Colts play the Pats I think to myself, if the Pats lose at least I can look forward to the play on words Sinatra headlines of "Luck beat a Brady tonight"...it's yet to happen though.

I just have to hope we somehow don't meet you guys in the post season. But it won't happen that way, Luck will need to get insert the hump like PeyPey. Except this time with far worse teams.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
The worst QB to win a Super Bowl in the last ten years is Russell Wilson and he's infinitely better than who the Texans have at QB.

And guess what he can do with his legs.

whoo, going for captain obvious tonight are we?

you guys act like we aren't self aware, because mech likes to joke around a lot.

Rodgers trying to do too much.... of course there's a flag.

Rodgers is mobile but he's not a run first QB like Newton. Russell is different he's definitely very mobile so I guess you got me there.

I don't know why you took a potshot at Cam Newton in the first place.

We're talking about the Texans having 0 NFL quarterbacks, not the Panthers having 1 decent one.

Yeah... Wilson and Rodgers are both mobile, maybe not run first, but mobile. Both have been very successful.

But, you could also argue that Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, and Colin Kaepernick have been successful. All have played in conference championship games, Kaep in a Super Bowl. Kaep may have been exposed since, but has still had success.

Great defensive playcall by KC. Some selective blitzes proving effective.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Did anybody see that Halloween burger... Wtf that's possibly the least appealing food item I've ever seen advertised.

No flag against KC cause they're in fg range

SHit's annoying. You don't think that illegal contact was illegal contact? KC player blocked the receiver out of bounds while he was in the back of the endzone. That's called every time and it should be. It's just a shame that other defenders on KC stepped up on the play to force a turnover.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Rodgers never even looked right to see that blitz. That was pretty terrible for him

Olivia-Munn-11.jpg

Seahawks are a team not built around the QB. They don't need a great one.

They don't need a great one, but a bad one can absolutely tank a great team.

That's why we're talking about the Texans in the first place. They have great talent (especially on defense) but you see how far they've gotten with the Schaubs and Yates and Fitzpatricks and Keenums and Hoyers and Malletts of the world.

Line_HTX

I don't know why you took a potshot at Cam Newton in the first place.

We're talking about the Texans having 0 NFL quarterbacks, not the Panthers having 1 decent one.

And that's been pointed out hundreds of times, we don't need you to do it. We already understand that eventually we need a QB in the long term. Why're you trying so hard to make it all like we don't care? Please stop it.

Forgive my ignorance, what does brown paper bag test mean?

Top Bottom