• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Seahawks are a team not built around the QB. They don't need a great one.

Wilson might not be an elite passer, but he doesn't lose games for them and can move the ball down the field. If they had Ryan Fitzpatrick, Geno Smith, or Brian Hoyer at QB, then they'd would be having forgettable seasons, not Super Bowl seasons.
The scoreboard might look like some shit from NFL 2k4, but I love how it disappears when the ball is snapped.

With you, it's a great scoreboard. I even like how simple it is. Could look like FOX's robots, turkeys, or snow accumulating on it.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
They don't need a great one, but a bad one can absolutely tank a great team.

That's why we're talking about the Texans in the first place. They have great talent (especially on defense) but you see how far they've gotten with the Schaubs and Yates and Fitzpatricks and Keenums and Hoyers and Malletts of the world.

your ignorance is showing. As if Yates and keenum were a part of the plan. They only played because of injuries. Schaub was playing great, close to a top ten QB when he broke his foot. He was never the same after that. His fall in 2013 started in the last 4 games in 2012 where he was awful.

Not sure why you're so concerned with the Texans, but its kind of flattering that everyone wants to talk shit about my shit team.

And that's been pointed out hundreds of times, we don't need you to do it. We already understand that eventually we need a QB in the long term. Why're you trying so hard to make it all like we don't care? Please stop it.

So your default response is to bring up a guy who wasn't involved in the conversation at all and beat your team a week ago?

I mean, if it upsets you that much, I'm sorry.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like these Nationwide Peyton commercials are basically showing his life after football. Grocery shopping and watching tv and shit.

Top Bottom