• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Narras

Rodgers taking advantage of undisciplined defenses reminding me of Peyton in his prime. Hope you guys enjoy the rest of the game.

Eat shit you fuck

076_catfight_cat_gifs.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Why was it unabated?

because it was the defensive player on the outside of the tackle? Unless they changed something, its been like that for years. FMT is right, they should have stopped that play dead. Not that it matters anyway, GB in full blow out mode.

Afrikan

Are there any other Mutants in the NFL trying to play it off like they are regular humans?...using their powers.

Aaron has Photographic Memory.

at least he is open with his shit...

because it was the defensive player on the outside of the tackle? Unless they changed something, its been like that for years. FMT is right, they should have stopped that play dead. Not that it matters anyway, GB in full blow out mode.
Don't think you or FMT are right.
It means the defensive player has a clear unblocked path to the qb, if that happens the play is called dead to prevent a hard hit on the qb. The poster was wrong though as the defensive player did not have a clear path to Rodgers .
I understand what it means. I was arguing its context in this particular play. It's always been subjective based on protecting the qb and that wasn't the case in this play as he wasn't in danger.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Glad to see the Chiefs sucking. A demoralizing loss to Denver followed by a Green Bay beatdown should dismantle what many KC fans thought would be a promising season. Let's face it: Andy Reid and resiliency don't exactly go hand in hand when it comes to football.

8-8? 9-7?

Top Bottom