• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Striker

Glad to see Randle step up offensively and make some nice catches. Can't say I miss Preston Parker dropping balls.

Larry Donnell needs to stop doing flips after receiving the ball.

We don't need to see Eli that close ffs

#ThatsMyQB

eli-manning-shirtless-pool-04022012-04_crop_650.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Found this gif in the dank mr skeltal thread and not the football thread. Makes me sad for some reason that I saw it there first.

2xKupjE.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Eagles are in last place. Fuck this division.

It's still way early in the season but I don't see you guys turning it around. I like Bradford but his ceiling is game manager like Alex Smith who btw does that very well. Doesn't seem like a QB in whatever offense Chip Kelly is trying to implement. Eagles should've traded all their draft picks to get Mariota in hindsight.

Speaking of offensive geniuses (Joe Lombardi) who have no clue what they're trying to run, LaAdrian Waddle (RT) is coming back Sunday Night after knee surgery. With the confusion on the offensive line I don't know if Waddle has the playbook understood considering he just started practicing.

I just hope Coach Caldwell reigns in and gives Ameer Abdullah at least 15-20 carries and has him in as our #1 back the whole game. No more splitting carries between him and Joique Bell, just give Ameer the ball and see what he does.

Add another bye week, reduce the preseason to 3 games, only teams coming off byes can play on Thursday.

That actually sounds like a solid idea if the NFL is going to continue TNF, which they will.

squicken

Mariota was never available unless Chip offered like 8 first round picks. His plan was always to gamble on Bradford, which was probably a bad idea

With your Lions I never liked the Caldwell hire. He was so awful with IND, and got too much credit for not being as terrible as Cam Cameron in BAL. With bad coaches, there's always just these little screwups every game that don't happen with good coaches. It's never the same thing, but it's always something. Drops, turnovers, special teams, penalties. Every week it's one thing or the other

Bread

Banned
thank god i'm not a redskins fan

scooter we will always welcome you into pats gaf, you are a true brady boy and we wont forget ur contribution to our fanclub

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Damn it, been looking for a gif for like 30 minutes and I can't find it.

It's the one of the falcons fan sitting on the curb and the guy rolls up in a car and points and laughs at him.

I like it, but it would never happen unless they expanded the regular season to 18 games.

That is coming in the next 5 seasons. I'd bet money on it.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Mariota was never available unless Chip offered like 8 first round picks. His plan was always to gamble on Bradford, which was probably a bad idea

With your Lions I never liked the Caldwell hire. He was so awful with IND, and got too much credit for not being as terrible as Cam Cameron in BAL. With bad coaches, there's always just these little screwups every game that don't happen with good coaches. It's never the same thing, but it's always something. Drops, turnovers, special teams, penalties. Every week it's one thing or the other

Caldwell is a solid HC, IMO. Has plenty of experience, the good and the bad. He still took a team to the SB at the end of the day and won one as a DC in Baltimore. That counts for something. He keeps the locker room under control in a calm manner.

The thing we don't know is if he can change the current script and take over the team because Joe Lombardi at this point has no idea what he's doing. Its still wait and see regarding the offensive coordinator issue but we were an 11-5 playoff team in his first season.

He still needs to make adjustments regarding the offense and that's how this season will be judged.

Top Bottom