• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 3 |OT| - A Fraud Finds His League

Striker

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 5m5 minutes ago

Giants CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie said he's feeling good, and expects to return to practice next week.
Thought the DB's played well tonight but getting DRC back is pivotal.

traveling internatioal this week, so I will miss Adrian Wilson becoming inducted to the ring of honor at cardinals stadium.

For you international NFL'ers, I understand this is a long-shot, but is there anywhere in Florence Italy that shows NFL games? I have found a couple places on google but you never know... I am kind of sad that watching the cards is a priority over seeing things in florence, however we will be in italy for a bit so I'll catch up!

If I would of known wilson was being showcased, I would of planned the trip a week later. Adrian Wilson is the Fitzgerald of the defense for the cardinals. So loyal, so well spoken, great contributor to the community. Love that guy....

FYI, my wife and I packed our fitz and peterson jerseys and we are going to try to get a picture with them in front of the statue of david =D lol

zychi

Banned
1-15 purge phillips!

Im driving the tank. Ill wait for other Bears fans to join. we want god awful, but not detroit lions awful.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Pretty sure ESPN had this ranked as the 1st or 2nd best division in the NFL

I'd be interested to see which analysts picked what but I wouldn't be surprised at all considering the coverage they consistently give garbage teams in big East Coast markets. ESPN always hypes the NFC East with Sal Palotonio (Eagles), Ed Werner (Cowboys) and whoever the Giants reporter is. Plus Kornheiser always brining up the Redskins but at least he's fair.

Easy coast bias

Someone pick for me, I can't figure it out, Denver or Buffalo D?

Denver D will be playing against a Lions offense playing for their season. It's all or nothing this weekend with a hurt but teflon don Matthew Stafford, Megatron, Golden Tate, Eric Ebron, Ameer Abdullah etc. Go Buffalo

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

A couple of things Andrew Luck and Matthew Stafford have in common right now:

1.) They're both under 30 and elite

2.) They both have questionable coaching staffs atm

3.) They're both 0-2. Though the Lions have lost to far better teams on the road

Bread

Banned
A couple of things Andrew Luck and Matthew Stafford have in common right now:

1.) They're both under 30 and elite

2.) They both have questionable coaching staffs atm

3.) They're both 0-2. Though the Lions have lost to far better teams on the road
the lions suck

Tabris

They should tell cfb to suck it and play on saturday night.

That is the worst suggestion ever. I have my dedicated Sunday and I sometimes watch TNF and MNF. Saturdays are for going out :p

I assume you're a boring old married man now and that's why your Saturdays are free to watch football.

zychi

Banned
Kas, in all seriousness, when is the last time you watched a Lions game not in gif form? When is the last time you watched an entire Lions game from start to finish?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas, in all seriousness, when is the last time you watched a Lions game not in gif form? When is the last time you watched an entire Lions game from start to finish?

Week 1 2015 Chargers. Before that the playoff loss to the Cowboys. Before that the Week 17 loss to the Packers.

If I don't watch the Lions it's due to work or not being able to find a spot to watch them due to being a Lions fan on the West Coast. Lions fans are an endangered species anywhere outside of Michigan so it's hard to get television time or ESPN spotlight even when the team is solid and has young, exciting talent.

RBH

1445440938091059785.gif

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Eagles are practicing at Monmouth university this weekend because of the pope. The kids on campus are going crazy right now.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Week 1 2015 Chargers. Before that the playoff loss to the Cowboys. Before that the Week 17 loss to the Packers.

If I don't watch the Lions it's due to work or not being able to find a spot to watch them due to being a Lions fan on the West Coast. Lions fans are an endangered species anywhere outside of Michigan so it's hard to get television time or ESPN spotlight even when the team is solid and has young, exciting talent.

Work sure but there isn't a BWW or even a damn Applebee's nearby? They'll play whatever game you want if you ask at those places.

bionic77

Work sure but there isn't a BWW or even a damn Applebee's nearby? They'll play whatever game you want if you ask at those places.
Its only $99-$250 to get Sunday Ticket online and you get to watch all of your teams games if you really give a fuck...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Its only $99-$250 to get Sunday Ticket online and you get to watch all of your teams games if you really give a fuck...

Sure that's an option too. I was thinking of things that are even cheaper.

Point being that he's got me wondering what year we're living in if you can't find access to your team's game.

Top Bottom