• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah, they just compared Miami to the Cleve! Shot out to the Cleve!🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿

Also Melvin Gordon definetly having a break out game today, despite the Chargers oline problems

KingBroly

Banned
GM's and Owners should never give a Defensive Lineman a contract worth more than $80 million. Too many examples of guys not giving a shit.

TDR, if you keep being mad at everyone that points out your team's shittiness, you will have long and lonely year :p
Pointing out is one thing, I'm seeing gleeful pleasure.

Not like the Dolphins are some perennial contender falling back to earth. They suck shit every year and have for my entire life. So you guys go ahead and rub it in, and I'll keep saying fuck you.

:)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You saying Watt doens't give a shit?! HUH?!!

By the way, supposedly Arian Foster will play at Falcons in limited capacity barring pregame setback.

This song is pretty dope.

I'm saying Watt is still playing to his contract. So what do you do if you have a Watt? Not pay him?

Suh was definitely an overspend. Maybe he won't pull a total Haynesworth! Always a possibility.

KingBroly

Banned

I just think there are plenty of examples out there, and an ever-increasing list of guys who get a big contract that just give up because they don't have to work anymore. Clauney is the next guy I'm eyeing as someone whose a candidate for this list, given his history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom