• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

Pointing out is one thing, I'm seeing gleeful pleasure.

Not like the Dolphins are some perennial contender falling back to earth. They suck shit every year and have for my entire life. So you guys go ahead and rub it in, and I'll keep saying fuck you.

:)

Cheer up, we all have down seasons.

I had to suffer through a 10-6 year once!

/patsfan

BigAT

I just think there are plenty of examples out there, and an ever-increasing list of guys who get a big contract that just give up because they don't have to work anymore. Clauney is the next guy I'm eyeing as someone whose a candidate for this list, given his history.

Kind of being generous to assume that Clowney will make his second contract.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I just think there are plenty of examples out there, and an ever-increasing list of guys who get a big contract that just give up because they don't have to work anymore. Clauney is the next guy I'm eyeing as someone whose a candidate for this list, given his history.

Oh for sure.

Clowney isn't even playing to his rookie contract yet so I'm not too worried. Frustrating as all hell to watch though since he's getting nothing but single teams.

Fox318

Ahahahahahahahahahah😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

brentech

troll.gif

Suh is the worst. For Miam's sake, I hoped he would do something, but he is still just absolute garbage against the run.

I love how Fitz plays like he has nothing to lose. If he fails he's still got that Harvard degree I guess, might as well have fun with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom