• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how he says we need to get run game going and then never runs it, pure brilliance

Holy shit.. That was the first time I heard him speak. I'd trust him to run a car dealership before I'd trust him to coach an nfl team.

Philbin looks like a man who is ready for those SEC coaching job openings that are going to be coming.

So he's replacing fatty fat headed asshole Bret Bielema?

I always wondered this, are there actually that many Dolphin fans in London?... If so, why?

Or does the NFL just hand out a bunch of jerseys before the game.

The Dolphins are one of the better supported teams in the UK. When British TV started showing the NFL in the early 80's, Marino had just started his career, so viewers just decided to follow the "better" teams. The Bears are big over here as well as a result.

As for fans wearing random jerseys, a load of neutrals turn up to this game just wanted a live NFL fix. The London games a big deal for all UK based NFL fans, not just those who support the teams playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom