• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Last week Pro Football Focus claimed Ryan Mallett was better than Aaron Rodgers. Today, he is benched for Bryan Hoyer.

Tragic.

Jopie

The Colts trading their entire draft for JJ Watt would probably be the funniest thing I've ever seen a professional sports front office do.

Also Cam went blind

Looking for funny, at least Watt is proven. Saints trading an entire draft for Ricky and Washington trading their future for RG3 is funny.

Sometimes i miss Killdrive, he gave no fucks Eli would have been throwing a bomb on 3rd and 17..
The defense has been playing lights out up until now. Wing has been pinning the Bills routinely inside the 10 yard line. I'm fine with playing keep away right now and not putting the ball up in the air. A turnover would really push momentum to the other side. Need to just stop having dumb penalties kill drives.

Line_HTX

All of you people STOP SAYING THEY SHOULD TRADE WATT!!

Trade him and I will forever actively root for the Texans to go 0-16 EVERYTIME!

You fuckers must stop right now. Watt is here and you'll never have him, DO Y'ALL FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!

Draxal

The defense has been playing lights out up until now. Wing has been pinning the Bills routinely inside the 10 yard line. I'm fine with playing keep away right now and not putting the ball up in the air. A turnover would really push momentum to the other side.

Bingo, crowd's still into it and has caused a couple of those delay of games as well.

edit.

Gilbride would have called those shotgun draws as well, because it's the smart thing to do.

eznark

Banned

You fuckers must stop right now. Watt is here and you'll never have him, DO Y'ALL FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!

No one gives a shit

Bread

Banned

this is what you get for rooting for the texans jna

You like the player better than the franchise. Just root for whatever team he is traded to, what does it matter to you.

MRSA

Banned
I don't understand how they cannot cover TEs.

Also are there any FA safeties worth looking at? We have NOBODY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom