• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Your guy crow is playing pretty bad, Duke needs to be involved more right now or our running hopes lie on the newly acquired Robert turbin

You sack of shit! You claimed him from me at the start of the year now you're giving him back? :jnc

I hate you so much! :jnc :jnc

But I agree I want more Duke!

Line_HTX

I'm not gonna stop watching. But I am gonna go play MGSV.

Carlos Correa and James Harden would work this offense well.

laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

Spinluck

All of you people STOP SAYING THEY SHOULD TRADE WATT!!

Trade him and I will forever actively root for the Texans to go 0-16 EVERYTIME!

You fuckers must stop right now. Watt is here and you'll never have him, DO Y'ALL FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!

Are you Watt's Tabris?

Mech has at least proven he'd suffer with the Texans no matter the players.

jbug617

Banned
Can someone explain the concussion protocol for me? Luke Kuechly has been out for 3 weeks...

Here you go
After a period of rest and recovery, a player must return to his baseline status in a neurological exam. The baseline is determined during a neurological exam that is given to every player as part of his preseason physical.

A gradual exercise program begins when the player returns to baseline. The player starts with light aerobic activities, such as riding a stationary bike, before being able to resume weight training and, later, participating in non-contact drills at practice. The progression is stopped if the player experiences a re-occurrence of symptoms.

Before being allowed to play in games, the player must be cleared by not only the team’s medical staff, but an independent neurological consultant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom