• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBroly

Banned
Well coming into this one they had the same record. Still a ridiculous statement. 2-2 somehow proves that Gruden made the right choice?

We'd have been 0-4 with Griffin as starter, IMO. Not saying Cousins is our long term guy, but he's better than Griffin because he's consistent and RG3's upside is gone

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Welp, GG Giants fans. Can't commit 16 fouls (and one clearly bullshit call that negated a perfect strike from Tyrod) and win. Score should have been 24-17, but still.

Euron

GG Giants

NFC East is ours this year not because we're the best but because everyone else is either injured or shit.

Then we'll go to the Super Bowl and beat Brady again since it's been 4 years.

squicken

Seasons over for the Eagles. If you can't beat the Redskins, you surely can't beat the elites. It's a shame because I think the defense had another solid game. All I can say is that Chip is definitely in the hot seat for his "brilliant" off-season moves.

D was okay but 3 of the first 4 drives for WAS went for 10+ plays and consumed a combined 17m. The offense absolutely stresses the defense, but those drives were early in the game. They just don't make plays on 3rd downs. Can't get pressure w/o blitzing. Play count and TOP isn't all on offense, though both QB and coach deserve a roasting

GG Bills fans. Thought the first half was some pretty good defensive football. Second half was a sloppy mess. I'll take the win though. Back to .500 and well in the NFC East race. Now Cowboys, please lose. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom