• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euron

the prophecy+ a typo

In 2007 the Giants started 1-2, beat the Redskins in week 3, then went on to win the Super Bowl against the formerly undefeated Pats.

Will it happen again this year?
absolutely not but it's nice to want things

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ZyliwEb.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssJQVI7xQCg

Trey

Sloppy as shit game by both teams really. Giants couldn't deal well with the noise but it's a win and I'll take it.

Your linebackers played like trash in pass defense. They got burned constantly. Clay had a career day. Credit to filling the running lanes, but the pass rush was nowhere to be found. Taylor had a lifetime to find Clay running across the heart of the zone defense.

Offense started well early but fell off and basically became a nonfactor in the second half. If not for a herculean effort by Jennings, you would have been shut out in the most important time of the game. The only time you can say the Giants played well in the second half was inside the twenty on defense.

On top of that, the Bills' ugly game overshadowed Giants' 11 penalties. Two of which were delay of games. One of those while you guys were running the hurry up offense. I don't think you should be waving away not being able to deal with noise. Manning and Beckham were out of sync all game. And Manning himself was making poor reads - that Gilmore pick should have never happened.

I think the Giants should focus in on their play on both sides of the ball in the first quarter. That's where they looked the best. hurry up gets manning into a rhythm quick, and he's able to best exploit his favorable matchups before the defense wises up.

GG, both teams have a lot of work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom