• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your linebackers played like trash in pass defense. They got burned constantly. Clay had a career day. Credit to filling the running lanes, but the pass rush was nowhere to be found.
A common factor with this defense. We have one LB'er worth a shit in pass defense and that's Kennard. The rest are journeymen. They clogged up the running lanes and that was the game plan coming in. Stop Williams and they did it. The Bills took forever to bother changing strategy and start attacking the middle of the field.

I don't think you should be waving away not being able to deal with noise.
Draxal and I mentioned it several times in the thread. Not sure where you're getting "waving away" but ok. I don't think you should be waving away the number the run defense did on the Bills game planning in the first half either but well here we are.

GG, both teams have a lot of work to do.
On that we agree completely. The difference is we're in a garbage division which helps immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom