• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lions literally cost me the last of my betting money by 1/2 yard. My fault for thinking they could manage to not be the biggest joke. They are cursed. I am cursed.

rando14

CQmmjnkUAAALjXg.png

How the fuck....

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
This loss hurts. It really hurts.

I honest to God had the Stafford Dealwithit.gif copy and pasted 5 times anticipating a touchdown and we had it and I was about to press post.

I feel so bad for Megatron. Know it's got to hurt for him.

*Sigh*

That was the most Lions sequence in history. Amazing.

Eh, not really. Michigan State runs a garbage-style offense, and they have shit talent on the offensive line.

LSU, Bama, Florida, FSU, Stanford, Georgia, USC, and Michigan all play pro-style offenses. Those are pretty "named" programs.

Bama, Florida State, Stanford, Michigan, and USC pretty consistently put out linemen into the league. Struggling to think about impact LSU offensive linemen. I'm sure somebody will think of one.

I don't really consider Stanford a high profile program. They're a Power 5 school that had a nice run though.

I'll give you LSU and FSU as teams I should've mentioned, although LSU seems to mostly develop NFL caliber defensive talent.

RBH

My attending physician is a big Lions fan.

I should go up to him tomorrow and ask him his thoughts on tonight's game. :)

Ricker

What a way to still be without a win this season...poor Lions,inches away from a lead at least with about 90 seconds left...smh.

Doorman

I'm still laughing.

Any of you poor bastards that had any faith in this turning around apparently haven't watched enough Lions games. This is so unbelievably us that I'm amazed I didn't see it coming.

Worst team in the league officially! Yes! Let's get that first overall pick train rolling!

Game couldnt have gone better. Lions derped their way to a loss. Seahawks are only given a win because the Lions are even shittier than they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom