• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with the pink?
Nothing, in theory. I just think the NFL goes overboard every October. I seem to remember pink shoes, pink gloves, pink towels, pink flags, pink hats, pink everything. I'm all for breast cancer awareness, but the NFL takes it to the extreme. It seems like they're just trying to sell pink gear to women rather than support breast cancer awareness.

jurassic world was mostly shit. i would say i have no clue how it made a billion dollars world wide but this is the same crowd that watches/loves transformers

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Nothing, in theory. I just think the NFL goes overboard every October. I seem to remember pink shoes, pink gloves, pink towels, pink flags, pink hats, pink everything. I'm all for breast cancer awareness, but the NFL takes it to the extreme. It seems like they're just trying to sell pink gear to women rather than support breast cancer awareness.

the bigger problem is that none of the money the NFL generates from the pink gear, actually goes to breast cancer.

jurassic world was mostly shit. i would say i have no clue how it made a billion dollars world wide but this is the same crowd that watches/loves transformers

the woman running in heels was so dumb, felt bad for the assistant , worst death imo

it was meh, what people still dont get is nostalgia will always be a $$$$$ maker

cdyhybrid

i always picture her with a big 'ol bush

NnfrKJ2.gif

the bigger problem is that none of the money the NFL generates from the pink gear, actually goes to breast cancer.

Yeah, it's pretty gross.

zychi

Banned
More entertaining than Mad Max.
Getout.gif

Jurassic anything movies are boring shit. 90s "action" movies that had 0 action. They have the same problem as the boring Indiana Jones movies, the main character(s) could not be in the movie, and the entire movie would be the exact same.

zychi

Banned
Didnt they drop the fake company and actually give money to american cancer society now? Or are they also a fake front to pay someone's salary?

Sanjuro

Man, you go to some weird bars. Is this the one with the confederate flag?

Yes and no. I can go weeks / months without it. I like to socialize, so it's more appealing of late. I also like adventures and new experiences. Been kind of odd for me lately, so it's fun.

This is absolutely getting more absurd by the minute. I've already heard bitter drunks question why they are talking to this guy. People are trading shots for wings.

This bar doesn't have a confederate flag, that one closed. This is the Bar Rescue bar.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Didnt they drop the fake company and actually give money to american cancer society now? Or are they also a fake front to pay someone's salary?

if they did I had not heard that, if they did good, it was bullshit what they were doing.

Yes and no. I can go weeks / months without it. I like to socialize, so it's more appealing of late. I also like adventures and new experiences. Been kind of odd for me lately, so it's fun.

This is absolutely getting more absurd by the minute. I've already heard bitter drunks question why they are talking to this guy. People are trading shots for wings.

Sounds fun. You gonna go lay that charm down and get some more numbers?

Miracle

Anybody ever watched "How to Get Away With Murder"?

I've seen the first 5 episodes so far. I think it's pretty good. A couple of characters though are total utter shit tho. Like Frank and Connor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom