• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 4 |OT| - A Fraud Loses His Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

Sounds fun. You gonna go lay that charm down and get some more numbers?

I get more numbers than I call. Couple of you guys met me. I'm outgoing to a degree, but I like being reserved and learning about folks.

The sole reason this guy is getting his citizenship next month is because of Trump.

I get more numbers than I call. Couple of you guys met me. I'm outgoing to a degree, but I like being reserved and learning about folks.

The sole reason this guy is getting his citizenship next month is because of Trump.

I wanna know the reasoning behind this. Your
country needs you to find out why Trump is helping him.

Sanjuro

I wanna know the reasoning behind this. Your
country needs you to find out why Trump is helping him.

He is light on it, not offended.

Funniest thing? Dude bought cold wings with a shot. I offered my fries because I was done eating them...was told they were for fat people.

Hahaha

Zeke

He is a million times better than Grabass and Landry.

He is a big downgrade from Ben.
If he keeps his play up while Ben is out I can see some team out there giving him a starting job next year. How long is his contract with you guys for?

If he keeps his play up while Ben is out I can see some team out there giving him a starting job next year. How long is his contract with you guys for?

I'm pretty sure its a year.

I'm not sure who would start him, that's a bit of a stretch imo. If I was him I'd just re-sign and hope for a chance at a ring while this O is still at its apex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom