• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Yeah I saw ur message, already played my game, scouted, got Trent truck 100 yds even with lynch back, missed more kicks, and cursed out my shitty wrs for dropping every ball.

You guys don't know the half of it, he's simply the worst.

Hmmm, it's got you as ready to advance but hasn't recorded the result. I guess a Trent Truck century was too much for the game to handle.

As for Bead, I will put him back in his place with another TAINT or two.

Bread

Banned
Yeah I saw ur message, already played my game, scouted, got Trent truck 100 yds even with lynch back, missed more kicks, and cursed out my shitty wrs for dropping every ball.

You guys don't know the half of it, he's simply the worst.
boban is the real cheater, yet he somehow gets by without any one calling him out on it! #ZvonimirGoodell

michigan up 28-0

:*)

pls come home harbs :(

0931-810x455.jpg

bionic77

My daughter is watching my little pony on Netflix and all I can think is how the fuck did grown ass men actually watch this crap.

It's a cartoon for 4 year olds.

You nerds and bronies make me sick.

Spinluck

That Luck was fucking up with arguably the best receiving corps in the league is definitely reason to question him, but he's still the best fit for the team.

Luck was playing like ass and had decision making and fundamental problems, but let's be real here.

Hasslebald saved the season by barely beating the Jags and Texans, and Luck seemed to be on track to get out of his slump the last Quarter of football he played. Honestly, gimped Luck would beat these teams too in their current shape. He ended the Titans game with the same injury after all.

We completely switched the offense around for Hasslebald and he's getting the ball out quick. Something we weren't doing with Luck, even against heavy blitzing teams. It's like our coaches wait for something like an injury to pull their head out of their ass and change the offense for the better. AJ was absolutely terrible before Thursday's game, this is the first game this season where it looked like he cared.

zychi

Banned
Surprised they don't have non-competes.

I think non-competes only work if they get fired, like Bill had. I'm sure Bill was smart enough to exempt them out of resignations somehow when he hired them.

No one officially named (I dont think), but I'm hoping the people I listed left.

Bread

Banned
Yes boban, you can make gifs! Should I gif all of the times I carry your ass in Battlefield? Prob not, imgur's server probably couldn't handle it biiiiiiiiiiiitch!

My daughter is watching my little pony on Netflix and all I can think is how the fuck did grown ass men actually watch this crap.

It's a cartoon for 4 year olds.

You nerds and bronies make me sick.

My girls have moved on to Pokemon on Netflix. They won't stop singing the damn song.

Top Bottom