• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'd probably die if I tried tackling him at that speed

Pretty sure that's what went through the mind of the safety on that play. I'll just dive near his feet to make it look like I made an effort.

e -

CQ-QMcmWsAAN2YX.jpg

Line_HTX

The stupid Colts should not be hasty with bringing Luck back until he can throw like Luck of old. That said, if his shoulder is totally fine, he should go out there and get pummeled like a rag doll.

The stupid Colts should not be hasty with bringing Luck back until he can throw like Luck of old. That said, if his shoulder is totally fine, he should go out there and get pummeled like a rag doll.

Fuck that rich man's Matt Stafford. Hassellbald has earned the starting spot. Give Luck the Mallett treatment

Colts are clearly a better team with a half-dead Matt Hasselbeck. They should cut their losses and trade Luck while he still has value.

Now the Panthers are willing to take him on. After we rehab him back to health he'll make a fine 4th string QB. But considering the fact that he's damaged goods, we can only give the Colts Brenton Bersin for him.

How does that work for everybody?

MechDX

Are people seriously advocating for Hasslebeck over Luck and saying to trade Luck now?

I don't know if it is sarcasm or being serious. Same group of people seem to think Tebow has QB skills....

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Colts are clearly a better team with a half-dead Matt Hasselbeck. They should cut their losses and trade Luck while he still has value.

Now the Panthers are willing to take him on. After we rehab him back to health he'll make a fine 4th string QB. But considering the fact that he's damaged goods, we can only give the Colts Brenton Bersin for him.

How does that work for everybody?

He'll come to Houston and sit behind hackenberg and savage.

Are people seriously advocating for Hasslebeck over Luck and saying to trade Luck now?

I don't know if it is sarcasm or being serious. Same group of people seem to think Tebow has QB skills....

Do you really think we're being serious? C'mon Mech.

I am dead serious about starting Hasselbeck right now though. I don't care how good he is when healthy, Luck's not giving you much with a non-functioning throwing shoulder.

Tom Penny

Price per win will be far cheaper going forward. It's not like Luck makes them a contender now anyway. They could fleece someone like Trent truck and get multiple number one picks for an average player.

squicken

http://thisiswhyyourehuge.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/2012-07-15-13.45.02.jpg[/IG]

That's a two pound turkey leg wrapped with one pound of bacon. Get a real state fair.[/QUOTE]
Bruh, there's bacon in the liquor

[QUOTE]Smoky Bacon Margarita (Isaac Rousso)
"The Smoky Bacon Margarita takes the smokiness of freshly-cooked bacon and infuses it into a frozen lime margarita. With just a hint of smoke, this drink still captures the zesty citrus flavor of a traditional margarita. Finished off with a pinch of bacon crumbles on top, this thirst-quenching drink is served in a collectible souvenir cup for an added funky flair."
[url]http://dallas.eater.com/2015/8/18/9166625/state-fair-of-texas-2015-fried-foods-menu[/url]
[/QUOTE]

MechDX

I am dead serious about starting Hasselbeck right now though. I don't care how good he is when healthy, Luck's not giving you much with a non-functioning throwing shoulder.

Agree don't play Luck until he is fully healthy but at the same time I think the Tebow love was a joke but has become real.

Line_HTX

Oh man, that bacon looks like insta-jizz.

I'm eating some lunch and this is the first time I'm actually watching Christian Hackenberg.

Not bad, I suppose.

bionic77

Yeah Pro Evo's probably had the better gameplay for a few years now.

But licenses are a must-have if you want to play with anybody else (local or online multi). No one's trying to play with North London FC vs. Man Blue :(
Wierd.

It must be because I don't watch a lot of soccer but I will always take gameplay over licenses. John Ronaldo of Teal Madrid close enough!

They nail the gfx and atmosphere in Battlefront but the gameplay has me questioning. The shooting kind of feels like it has no impact and it's hard to tell if you are hitting guys or not. It also just feels too chaotic. I feel like an 8 year old playing soccer. Everyone just running around every which way shooting everything that moves.
I only played it for like 10 minutes but it didn't feel great.

Clearly banking in the license and they nailed that shit.

Just wasn't fun.

ampere

^

Luck shouldn't be risking a longer term injury just to play games in their currently shit season. They need a new HC too

aOagx8M.png

Taking over the OT, baby!

How come you never make awkward girl-age threads like "This patient in my residency is hitting on me..."

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
That Luck was fucking up with arguably the best receiving corps in the league is definitely reason to question him, but he's still the best fit for the team.

MechDX

That Luck was fucking up with arguably the best receiving corps in the league is definitely reason to question him, but he's still the best fit for the team.

How do you expect him to use his receivers properly when he is constantly running for his life or laying on the turf?

Top Bottom