• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

i am so happy for harbs. on the niners board there are still some fucking idiots defending jed and then they say WELLLLLLLLLL MICHIGAN HAD THE #7 RECRUITING CLASS UNDER HOKE SO I MEAN HARBAUGH IS JUST PIGGYBACKING OFF THAT!

yeah, magically harbaugh takes sad sack teams, turns them into contenders, and the credit should all go to the previous coach. don't these fucking idiots see what has happened? harbaugh should have been our coach for the next 10-15 years, but jed "the fucking loser" york had to have his way. we are back in the dark ages again. i would be shocked if we see the playoffs again in the next 5 years

i am so happy for harbs. on the niners board there are still some fucking idiots defending jed and then they say WELLLLLLLLLL MICHIGAN HAD THE #7 RECRUITING CLASS UNDER HOKE SO I MEAN HARBAUGH IS JUST PIGGYBACKING OFF THAT!

yeah, magically harbaugh takes sad sack teams, turns them into contenders, and the credit should all go to the previous coach. don't these fucking idiots see what has happened? harbaugh should have been our coach for the next 10-15 years, but jed "the fucking loser" york had to have his way. we are back in the dark ages again. i would be shocked if we see the playoffs again in the next 5 years

Pretty sure Singletary gets credit universally for the Niners becoming a power in the NFC.

Harbz was just along for the ride!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
1) If your home team leaves you can get another non-home team until a new home team is formed. Then it is okay to switch back to your new home team.

Not Allowed

Switching teams cause you're a pussy who can't handle problems.

You're allowed one and only one voluntary team switch if your team sucks or moves

If the team you bandwagon during that switch sucks shit after you move, we get to do a vote on who your next team is. Repeat until you die

Pretty sure Singletary gets credit universally for the Niners becoming a power in the NFC.

Harbz was just along for the ride!

In a crazy way Sing's stupidity did change the course for the better. Him starting Troy Smith instead of Alex Smith @ the Rams was the single move to make to tank the season and stay out of the playoffs. 49ers had the tiebreaker and would of moved from a top 10 pick to a 20s pick.
They drafted Aldon Smith with that top pick and that was a huge missing piece that averaged a sack per game.

Harbaugh turned the niners around but he made the mistake of thinking Kap can evolve into a decent QB.

The fact that he made Kap seem like a functioning QB for all these years is impressive enough.
No doubt but you can only mask his critical shortcomings for so long before the league figures him out for the fraud he is. Kap is a great athlete but a lousy QB with no vision and no touch, that and an elongated throwing motion doomed every ball to come out late unless it's the first and only read.

Talamius

You're only allowed to switch teams if:

1) Your present team is local but moves to a different city.

2) You live in a market that has no local team but gets one via move or expansion. One time only before they play their first game in the new location. You DO NOT get to wait and see if they are good or not.

That's pretty much it. Everything else is considered "lifelong"/bandwagoning.

Bread

Banned
You're only allowed to switch teams if:

1) Your present team is local but moves to a different city.

2) You live in a market that has no local team but gets one via move or expansion. One time only before they play their first game in the new location. You DO NOT get to wait and see if they are good or not.

That's pretty much it. Everything else is considered "lifelong"/bandwagoning.
You are not allowed to make rules about switching teams if:

1) You try to make rules about team switching

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Mechs season is already over and you're all wondering why he's acting like an asshole in the NFL thread.

It's like some of y'all just started posting here

This is every season folks! It's part of the Texans cycle

No doubt but you can only mask his critical shortcomings for so long before the league figures him out for the fraud he is. Kap is a great athlete but a lousy QB with no vision and no touch, that and an elongated throwing motion doomed every ball to come out late unless it's the first and only read.

you are right that he is garbage but this is incorrect. it's not that he doesn't go through his progressions, because he does. it's that he will not throw to you unless you are wide open. he doesn't throw people open and he doesn't anticipate throws. it has little to do with his vision most of the time and everything to do with him not willing to make throws

Mechs season is already over and you're all wondering why he's acting like an asshole in the NFL thread.

He's a fan of the only shitty team In the league?

It's not like the Texans are the only team that sucks, yet he's the only one squickening.

zychi

Banned

28 of 32 teams are done for the year. Yet, only Browns and Texans fans are being jerks

Top Bottom