• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Line_HTX

A. I'm not a fighting gamer really, I'm just the niche reviewer.
B. I'm in NY, I'm not going to Gata land.

Oh right, I forgot about that.

That tournament next weekend is going to be awesome though. I'd recommend you check that out because of its focus as compared to the main CEO tournament at the end of June.

Michigan's defense hasn't allowed a single point since September 19th.

Jim Harbaugh doing work

Fuck that. Jim had to do fuck all with that defense. That is all Mattinson and he was probably ecstatic that Mattinson decided to stay on the staff and help.

Where Jim really deserves credit is how he made that offense with basically scraps made this offense competitive. I am nervous for The Game this year because I honestly think that they can beat us

Dat college revolution

CQ_TvtbW8AAc65r.png

Story is Irsay loved Saban and wanted him before he hired Pagano. Never doubt a coked up Irsay
Oh yeah I don't doubt that Irsay wants him or other NFL teams do. I meant I just don't know if he would leave being the king of Alabama, and proably taking a pay decrease. Unless shit got bad at Alabama I'm not sure he'll ever leave at this point
Edit: by bad like a shit ton of sanctions or somthing

MechDX

Nintendo is a complete joke and sham. A blight on the industry to move forward . They are living on success from the 90's.

Amiibos are a last ditch effort to stay relevant

Oh yeah I don't doubt that Irsay wants him or other NFL teams do. I meant I just don't know if he would leave being the king of Alabama, and proably taking a pay decrease. Unless shit got bad at Alabama I'm not sure he'll ever leave at this point

Exactly. Unless he somehow drops off, he isnt leaving Tuscaloosa. The only reason these stories come out is so that he can get a pay increase from Bama and I don't blame him. Get what you can.

zychi

Banned
Nintendo is a complete joke and sham. A blight on the industry to move forward . They are living on success from the 90's.

Buy Mario Maker or Yoshi's Wooly World.

I dont do the amiibo thing, thats like collecting Pokemon toys to me, or buying baby's first shooter like COD or the new Battlefront. Ill just skip it

I think console warz is the most ridiculous thing ever but jesus christ. Nintendo has always had the best selling hand held console, they had the best selling home console by a long shot last gen with the Wii. I don't understand why people get so emotionally invested in fucking video games. It makes you sound like a 15 year old nerd.

MechDX

Edit: by bad like a shit ton of sanctions or somthing

Ego will drive him. Is there anyone in college with a bigger ego? He will try the NFL again. Guaranteed.

Don't trust the opinions of someone who lives in his mom's basement past his teens.

Narag

I think console warz is the most ridiculous thing ever but jesus christ. Nintendo has always had the best selling hand held console, they had the best selling home console by a long shot last gen with the Wii. I don't understand why people get so emotionally invested in fucking video games. It makes you sound like a 15 year old nerd.

The only thing more pathetic is phone wars.

who cares about amiibos? you don't need them to enjoy any of nintendos games. they consistently release quality games. meanwhile, look at MS. what games have they even released this year? forza 6? i honesty can't think of anything else they've released this year. garbage

why does it have to be "console warz" to talk about it? we are on a videogame message board, where else would you engage in this conversation?

Top Bottom