• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

MechDX

Why everyone hating? It's not squickening. I married into it so it's legit

I could also choose the Packers but fuck Weinke

MechDX

He's not though. He wants the Pats to lose, he just thinks he's bad luck.

No, he genuinely wants them to win this week.

Beat the Cowboys then Colts? Oh hell yeah!

The two most loathesome teams in the league.

I legit don't have an issue with the Patriots and think Brady is the best QB of his generation. I have said this for years

I find the Pats hate here funny and sad. Anyone here who wouldn't want their team to have half the Pats success the past 15 years is lying through their teeth or just stupid

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
He's a fan of the only shitty team In the league?

It's not like the Texans are the only team that sucks, yet he's the only one squickening.

28 of 32 teams are done for the year. Yet, only Browns and Texans fans are being jerks

We all handle our grief differently. Some of us watch anime and start squeeing.

I know you don't mean that! Stay strong Mech!

#MechStrong2015

greepoman

i am so happy for harbs. on the niners board there are still some fucking idiots defending jed and then they say WELLLLLLLLLL MICHIGAN HAD THE #7 RECRUITING CLASS UNDER HOKE SO I MEAN HARBAUGH IS JUST PIGGYBACKING OFF THAT!

yeah, magically harbaugh takes sad sack teams, turns them into contenders, and the credit should all go to the previous coach. don't these fucking idiots see what has happened? harbaugh should have been our coach for the next 10-15 years, but jed "the fucking loser" york had to have his way. we are back in the dark ages again. i would be shocked if we see the playoffs again in the next 5 years

https://mobile.twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/652964325334863872

i am so happy for harbs. on the niners board there are still some fucking idiots defending jed and then they say WELLLLLLLLLL MICHIGAN HAD THE #7 RECRUITING CLASS UNDER HOKE SO I MEAN HARBAUGH IS JUST PIGGYBACKING OFF THAT!

yeah, magically harbaugh takes sad sack teams, turns them into contenders, and the credit should all go to the previous coach. don't these fucking idiots see what has happened? harbaugh should have been our coach for the next 10-15 years, but jed "the fucking loser" york had to have his way. we are back in the dark ages again. i would be shocked if we see the playoffs again in the next 5 years

Hoke proved how laughable recruiting tends to be. He had some pretty questionable players, especially at skill positions. That o-line and d-line are legit though.

Also: even good recruits need a good coach. They didn't have that last year.

I have a feeling Harbaugh is going to bring in a crazy class next year. Can't really judge him based on his first class because he got the job so late in the recruiting calender.

Line_HTX

SlutDX's season may be over, but not the rest of TexansGAF. I may get bitter, but I don't be an asshole to everyone.

Last Thursday night I raged at Narag a lot and yelled at him, but at the end of the day, we share common interests outside of football so that we don't get depressed all the time about football.

OPM was a little good so far. Love the hard rock music of the episode.

At least Astros are dominant again.

Narag

SlutDX's season may be over, but not the rest of TexansGAF. I may get bitter, but I don't be an asshole to everyone.

Last Thursday night I raged at Narag a lot and yelled at him, but at the end of the day, we share common interests outside of football so that we don't get depressed all the time about football.

OPM was a little good so far. Love the hard rock music of the episode.

At least Astros are dominant again.

I don't remember this at all. :lol

you are right that he is garbage but this is incorrect. it's not that he doesn't go through his progressions, because he does. it's that he will not throw to you unless you are wide open. he doesn't throw people open and he doesn't anticipate throws. it has little to do with his vision most of the time and everything to do with him not willing to make throws

Even in the last game he had people wide open so his vision is definitely limited, that and he was too busy fidgeting in the pocket and running into defenders, yes he doesn't throw people open, his elongated throws compounds that problem. He lacks the confidence and natural instincts to be a real gunslinger. Kap is done, the niners need to realize he's not fixable. A better o-line only masks the problem.

Beat the Cowboys then Colts? Oh hell yeah!

The two most loathesome teams in the league.

I legit don't have an issue with the Patriots and think Brady is the best QB of his generation. I have said this for years

I find the Pats hate here funny and sad. Anyone here who wouldn't want their team to have half the Pats success the past 15 years is lying through their teeth or just stupid
None of us want our teams to cheat like fuckknuckles to get that success

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think a small consolation for FMT is that Jim Harbaugh's coaching style isn't a good fit for an NFL team.

Sure you win a lot of games but the players seem to hate him because they're not a bunch of bright eyed college kids. Just not sure how sustainable that is long term for a team.

Granted, Niners totally should have given him way more slack to see how it all worked before calling it unworkable. Dude was winning games and putting butts in the seats after all.

I think a small consolation for FMT is that Jim Harbaugh's coaching style isn't a good fit for an NFL team.

Sure you win a lot of games but the players seem to hate him because they're not a bunch of bright eyed college kids. Just not sure how sustainable that is long term for a team.

Granted, Niners totally should have given him way more slack to see how it all worked before calling it unworkable. Dude was winning games and putting butts in the seats after all.

He looks fine to me

CQ_MeZwUAAA6GxH.jpg

You see what happened to Russell when he left Ashton? Yea GAME LOSING INTERCEPTION IN THE SB.

Good luck Mech you just cursed yourself with the "Curse of Ashton."

It was good knowing you my friend.

#PrayForMech
#RIPMECH2015

Top Bottom