• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

Floyd and BG are the jerks for not accepting the greater lifestyle of mayo and ketchup on hotdogs.

no I like ketchup on hotdogs. I have never had mayo on them. I do not like my hotdogs looking like Kobayashi blew a load on my hotdog because that is way too much with the pictures you've posted.

Ketchup
Onions
Chili
and cheese

Perfect.

I thought we were over this hot dog thing? I mean how long did it take us for pineapple pizza? All I gotta say is come to Seattle and spend a night drinking with me and eating a Seattle dog!

I think a small consolation for FMT is that Jim Harbaugh's coaching style isn't a good fit for an NFL team.

Sure you win a lot of games but the players seem to hate him because they're not a bunch of bright eyed college kids. Just not sure how sustainable that is long term for a team.

Granted, Niners totally should have given him way more slack to see how it all worked before calling it unworkable. Dude was winning games and putting butts in the seats after all.

ask patrick willis, frank gore, justin smith, alex smith and countless others if they would rather play a bunch of meaningless games for a less demanding coach or if they would rather put up with harbaughs antics but be in contention playing meaningful games every year

DMczaf

dog-burger-shoes.jpg

Patrick Willis was a great player. I keep forgetting that he retired.

That 49ers team dominated for a good few years then literally just blew the fuck up out of nowhere. Sherman's tip destroyed them. Just like Sherman's pick destroyed the Texans... who was like what 2-0? Or 3-0? Then lost every single game rest of the way.

Reminder! 23 ranked Cal plays 5th ranked Utah at 10 pm est on ESPN. In about alittle more then 10 minutes. It should be a good one, and probably the best chance for most people to see Goff play, it'll be against good competition.
Floyd and BG are the jerks for not accepting the greater lifestyle of mayo and ketchup on hotdogs.
Omg, FUCK! Every time I forget you keep reminding me.

That 49ers team dominated for a good few years then literally just blew the fuck up out of nowhere. Sherman's tip destroyed them. Just like Sherman's pick destroyed the Texans... who was like what 2-0? Or 3-0? Then lost every single game rest of the way.

jed york did this, not dick sherman. although dick S will always be remembered for the only championship seattle will ever see, he had nothing to do with jed york being a stupid ass bitch!

DMczaf

When I went out to dinner with cowokers, one of my coworkers brought her 8 year old son. He was watching Space Jam on his iPad.

She said it's his favorite movie.

This next generation is gonna be ok :*)

squicken

Let's talk more about kap, York, and the niners. Tomorrow is going to be glorious

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...epernick-s-continued-struggles-180212064.html

When you look at why Kaepernick has regressed, you have to look back to when the 49ers were playing well with him a couple years ago. His footwork was never good, and he had another parts of quarterbacking he had to work on, but he could compensate at times. A couple years ago it was a perfect storm of things going well in San Francisco. No. 1, they had a really good run game, and No. 2, they had a really good defense. Kaepernick never had good footwork, but he could see things. But he never had a lot of pace on his passes, never had a lot of touch, and now add that he's not seeing things at all. And because the 49ers aren't as good around him, his flaws aren't being camouflaged.

Top Bottom