• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

cdyhybrid

Because I passed out napping after kickoff, I missed out on Sissy Wilson getting sacked 6 times and losing the ball twice.

JNA pls

Animus can't call anyone sissies.

Maybe if he wasn't a bitch he could handle some pressure.

God these qbs are such pussies.

Ben used to be a top qb WHILE BEING HIT. Often by thugs and criminals from the Ravens. Maybe if Wussle kept his eyes downfield and stood in there while taking the hit instead of running like a little bitch he could handle a shit offensive line. Instead he can't succeed without a top 3 running back and a good offensive line. Translation? This man is a fraudulent ass bitch!

Ben didn't put up big-time,record-breaking numbers consistently until he had a line though. And a top-3 RB. And the best receiver in football.

Pro

3rd11.0.0.0.gif

Boldin Irate

Pepiope

Fantasy Updates!:

Standings for Pick'ems Sponsored by Taco Bell™ Top 15

Standings for Pick'ems (Confidence) Top 15

Survivors Eliminated Week 4

NFL-Gaf Fantasy - Sponsored by Taco Bell™ Week 1 Results

Standings after Week 2

RIP My fantasy team
I easily lead the league in points against :(

cdyhybrid

How do you know russ isn't an animu? He seems like he might be.

Russell used to beat people up before he found Tebow. I don't think he was watching animu.

Maybe DBZ or something, because everyone watches DBZ.

That's what happens when you pay your qb.

Line quality takes a hit.

Russell knew what he was doing taking a deal like that.

Has nothing to do with his contract. The team can't draft/develop linemen to save their lives.

Grexeno

IND @ HOU (Houston is truly horrific.)

BUF @ TEN
CLE @ BAL
CHI @ KC
SEA @ CIN
STL @ GB
JAC @ TB
NO @ PHI
WAS @ ATL

ARI @ DET
NE @ DAL
DEN @ OAK

SF @ NYG

PIT @ SD

What nobody picking Dallas? This is the Pat's trap game!

In all seriousness, crazy to think that it seemed likely that Brady would miss this game...my how the tables have turned

Pepiope

That's what happens when you pay your qb.

Line quality takes a hit.

Russell knew what he was doing taking a deal like that.
Also has to do with the QB. If Bradford held onto the ball for more than 2 seconds he would be on that list too.

It's also why QBs like Vick take such a beating, they stay with the ball trying to make a play, and wind up getting hit.

Top Bottom