• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 5 |OT| - A Fraud’s Hankering for Some Bites

If I don't get Cutler I'll make you an offer, stupid Romo really let me down

Are you gonna burn your romo jersey now?

Shia is walking this league, I know it. Damn him for stealing Tyrod from me.

She had already drink from the carton this morning, then told me this afternoon.

You gents have a good evening.

Gotcha, Hope you don't get strep. Thank you Respect and have a good night

Sanjuro

That Lions logo needs to be someone's avatar.

Osd4gM8.png

That's not really quite as true for publicly traded companies. They want to show modest growth to keep the stock price up. Traditional companies anyway. The difference is Amazon really isn't making a real profit, and that's sort of their point. Free cash flow is their king. Though, with their increasing dip into making stuff it seems like that is changing. Maybe they actually want to be profitable so
To provide some extra insight (maybe):

Amazon's lack of profit over past years is due to them spending as much as possible on building up their web services infrastructure (AWS) to win market share. Basically, they want to be everyone's hosting provider and data center. Then once people are locked in, they can crank up prices, or (more likely) just leave them where they are as hardware costs drop.

So far it's working. EC2/S3/etc/etc/etc are second to none collectively, at least for now.

I need to rebound after losing to PD. But, I am hoping that I get a claim on Hillman which I doubt because I am seventh on the wire.

Just accept Fatford into your heart and give me something good for him.

Honestly I'm amazing I'm 4-0 given how shitty my teams have performed weekly. Time to hit the waiver wire.

To provide some extra insight (maybe):

Amazon's lack of profit over past years is due to them spending as much as possible on building up their web services infrastructure (AWS) to win market share. Basically, they want to be everyone's hosting provider and data center. Then once people are locked in, they can crank up prices, or (more likely) just leave them where they are as hardware costs drop.

So far it's working. EC2/S3/etc/etc/etc are second to none collectively, at least for now.

I can second this. AWS is amazing. EC2, S3, and CloudFront are bomb and so freaking dirt cheap. I'm always aghast when I get my Amazon bills each month and it cost me $0.24 to keep my applications running and scaling.

Line_HTX

Because I passed out napping after kickoff, I missed out on Sissy Wilson getting sacked 6 times and losing the ball twice.

I thought the Lions would have a hard time getting to him. Man, they were mostly going after him like hell. It's still amazing to watch Wilson escape all that pressure when it counted though.

Need more PhoenixDark stories for every Lions loss from here on please.

There actually was a trade today.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000551329/article/niners-acquire-lb-gerald-hodges-from-vikings
NFL.com said:
Niners acquire LB Gerald Hodges from Vikings
By Tyler Dragon NFL.com

The San Francisco 49ers must have been impressed with what they saw from linebacker Gerald Hodges in Week 1.

The Niners announced that they have acquired Hodges from the Minnesota Vikings on Tuesday. The Vikings will receive center Nick Easton and a late-round draft pick in exchange for the linebacker.

Hodges had eight tackles for Minnesota in a Week 1 loss to San Francisco. The third-year linebacker has 20 tackles on the season.

Hodges, who played in Vikings' 4-3 defense, will have to adjust to the 49ers' 3-4 base defense.

WedgeX

Banned
Because I passed out napping after kickoff, I missed out on Sissy Wilson getting sacked 6 times and losing the ball twice.

I thought the Lions would have a hard time getting to him. Man, they were mostly going after him like hell. It's still amazing to watch Wilson escape all that pressure when it counted though.

Need more PhoenixDark stories for every Lions loss from here on please.

Yes please.

And I'm cleaning up in the stragglers league.Unlike the Lions.

bionic77

Russell was hit 16 times on 26 passing attempts last night, according to radio.

Neat.
Maybe if he wasn't a bitch he could handle some pressure.

God these qbs are such pussies.

Ben used to be a top qb WHILE BEING HIT. Often by thugs and criminals from the Ravens. Maybe if Wussle kept his eyes downfield and stood in there while taking the hit instead of running like a little bitch he could handle a shit offensive line. Instead he can't succeed without a top 3 running back and a good offensive line. Translation? This man is a fraudulent ass bitch!

Maybe if he wasn't a bitch he could handle some pressure.

God these qbs are such pussies.

Ben used to be a top qb WHILE BEING HIT. Often by thugs and criminals from the Ravens. Maybe if Wussle kept his eyes downfield and stood in there while taking the hit instead of running like a little bitch he could handle a shit offensive line. Instead he can't succeed without a top 3 running back and a good offensive line. Translation? This man is a fraudulent ass bitch!

To be fair to Wussel, Ben is also built like a fucking truck and even then his big ass was able to scramble and moved with an elusiveness that Kas wishes Fatford had.

I would never!!
Since I don't own any Cowboys gear and never will

Good for you. :)

bionic77

To be fair to Wussel, Ben is also built like a fucking truck and even then his big ass was able to scramble and moved with an elusiveness that Kas wishes Fatford had.

Good for you. :)
To be fair to Ben he was born a champion and rapist and will sacrifice his body and everything else to win. Not everyone will stand in there and take the punishment to make a play.

Wussle endorses snake oil and demanded to be paid for being a bitch ass bitch who will always be known as a choker.

To be fair to Ben he was born a champion and rapist and will sacrifice his body and everything else to win. Not everyone will stand in there and take the punishment to make a play.

Wussle endorses snake oil and demanded to be paid for being a bitch ass bitch who will always be known as a choker.

I agree, But Ben can take a fucking hit better than Russell considering their sizes is all I am saying. Russell cannot take the punishment that the rapist can take and has taken over the years.

Considering the state of the o-line there, it's understandable for him to scramble is all I am saying.

I agree, But Ben can take a fucking hit better than Russell considering their sizes is all I am saying. Russell cannot take the punishment that the rapist can take and has taken over the years.

Considering the state of the o-line there, it's understandable for him to scramble is all I am saying.

Are you excited for Russell vs the BROWNS?

jmdajr

That loss was worse than the playoffs loss last year fellas. Yea the refs screwed us last year but the Lions had multiple opportunities to win that game and failed. It was a loss, the end. Whereas this was a win snatched from the jaws of victory.

That loss reminded me of the time I almost fucked a chick who was at the time the hottest chick I had ever managed to get into bed. College years. She was playing with my balls, making out with me. Stroking me. She was literally second away from giving me a BJ when she got a call and said "oh...I have to go." I forgot what her excuse was, something about a family member's car breaking down or some shit. I must have had that boner for an hour after that shit.

Never saw her again.
Wish I could say that sucks.

3rd11.0.0.0.gif

So the 3rd and 11 play where they dial a draw for no gain..To me it looks like an option play. Kap could either hand off, tuck and run or throw a quick screen to Boldin on the bottom (looks like there were blockers setup too)

Line_HTX

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/X6HBO7xZ3sWr4DLFzu-I-gEWAyo=/130x0:548x279/709x473/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/47332598/3rd11.0.0.0.gif[IMG]

So the 3rd and 11 play where they dial a draw for no gain..To me it looks like an option play. Kap could either hand off, tuck and run or throw a quick screen to Boldin on the bottom (looks like there were blockers setup too)[/QUOTE]

Doesn't Squidward outrun those blockers if he decided to tuck and run for the 1st down?

Top Bottom